Brain Teaser for Geeks only - Crazy Machines

hi,

I was looking for this for along time and finally found it.

This game is quite challenging, brain teasing and interesting and definitely for Geeks.

I have add it to Rapid share for all of you.

Enjoy.

If you know another games of such type do share it .

the link is

http://rapidshare.com/files/263628981/crazy_machines.zip

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This game is quite challenging, brain teasing and interesting and definitely for Geeks.

[/quote]

Wrong !!!

the game is quite easy and for technically noobs.

no offense is meant to u , dear whats your age ??? coz i used to play these types of games when i was in 6-8th grade…

Well, MUMTAZ, its not a compultion to answer everything with an act of denial.

By the wayl, I am 35.

Honestly speaking I dont like those blood-shedding games or racing cars.

As I mentioned I was looking for this for a long time. (It was launched in 2005 how come u played it so early)

Secondly, speaking people like me who are using computer for last 23 years have different taste.

I started from DOS 2.1 and traveled to Windows Vista.

Oldies are good, as you are windows generation these type of games may be piece of cake but for me they are still fun.

Oldies like Tetris, Monkey Island, Larry, Indiana jones, Myst, railroad, civilzation I, capitalism etc are the type of games that I used to play on XGA and VGA and they consist of 15 x 3.5" diskettes.

Anyway, games are fun and they should that way.

Every person choice and mental level differ from time to time.

Maybe you might have PSP and I dont, but this dosn;t mean people who dont have any gaming console are not technical noobs e.g. Newton or Einstein.

By, they way if you think you are a technology nob..................tell me who was "Oppenheimer" and "Manhattan Project" (No cheating)

tell me who was “Oppenheimer” and Manhattan Project (No cheating)

[/quote]

i think you took my words seriously , even my sig were there to remind u lolz,

well i am a student of enginnering , and my age is 18.5 i cant even think that i have a mental level above u. being about about half of your age…(dont know your original name )

and about your question as i mention that i am an engg student and i am not much interested in history like things. and what i know about Manhattan project is only that this is somehow linked to world war 2 , and some atomic bomb like stuff. some research by secret people/scientists , and project is considered as somehow unfair.

and about that Oppenheimer i dont know what this thing is !! may be some machines/things/inventor/technology related to atomic bomb. (just guessing, considering ur questions might be inter related !!)

no cheating, not asked from any one , that about manhattan project it was my general knowledge…

am i right ??, i’ll even not google these words , until u allow me… thanks

^

/\=A /\/=N /\=A /\/\=M???

I think that is the name.

^

/=A //=N /=A //=M???

I think that is the name.

[/quote]

More smarter than Mumtaz.

Knowledge and ability to play games at early stage dosn;t increase your IQ, my 18.5 yr old younger bor Mumtaz.

As i said earlier, people who havn;t used gadgets like our forefathers, they were smarter than us beside not having any technology experiences.

Your ability to tackle games at early age and going into engr. dosn;t prove anything until the day you prove it worth while and develop something like Manhattan project.

I will salute you on that day and if i survived that long…till then better act as a decent student…you have a long journey of learning…

no personal thing…but telling you things as an elder bro.

In front of CIA building there is an encrypted sculpture “Kryptos” out of 6.2 billion people no one was able to break the 4th section. <------that might a real brain teaser. <------------ go prove it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos

aunty gi i already said that i am not saying that i have a very good mental level..... "jitni meri umar hai utna apka experience he" i know !!!!!

Your ability to tackle games at early age and going into engr. dosn;t prove anything until the day you prove it worth while and develop something like Manhattan project.
[/quote]

may be i develop that tomorrow then ??? plz dont consider any one useless and bad. u dont know he might be far ahead from u(not talking about myself, i know i am half ao yours age). God has created everything by giving him some abilities and every tiny thing is created by him , so plz dont consider anything useless.......

you have a long journey of learning..................
[/quote]

exactly ,,,,, i know :)

Wow DOS 2.1 :-) Those were great days. Whole applicaions were written in BASIC using two 5.25" Floppy Disk; PCs costing over 150,000. memory in KBs; GB was a dream. Life has changed so fast.