Brain net offering dsl at cheaper rates

@all,

visit below link and make comments that why others are sucking blood to give us 2mb at RS 5000.

http://www.brain.net.pk/

thanks for visiting my post.

wow, nice packages by brain but i cant avail as i am on ONU. have to stick with PTCL.

i there see any way to check availability ? except calling at their CS ?

sure i'll call in the morning but if there's a way to check online do tell me.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@all,

visit below link and make comments that why others are sucking blood to give us 2mb at RS 5000.

http://www.brain.net.pk/

thanks for visiting my post.

[/quote]

yar it’s old news , i think december,08.

it is good why to pay 1MB 1800 hundred for maxcom or 1999 for Ptcl. i still believe 1.5 Mbps for 1800 Rs is good for Maxcom cauz their customer service is best.

are they really unlimited packages?? mbl has reduced their prices to 1mb for 1200 and 2mb for 2000 i think... ptcl will soon follow i guess...

1MB for Rs:1111. :o . surprising.

mbl has reduced their prices to 1mb for 1200 and 2mb for 2000 i think
[/quote]

MBL is offering 2M connection?

^ Not as a home package, per my knowledge.

awrite i am gonna go with their Service ,,,, any feedbacks guys ?

how torrent's work on Brainnet ?

this just means that ptcl is gonna follow soon and ldn too... i am switching to ptcl in the coming month so i think it is gonna be good

are they really unlimited packages?? mbl has reduced their prices to 1mb for 1200 and 2mb for 2000 i think… ptcl will soon follow i guess…
[/quote]

really MBL did ? source ?

Edit: got the source :)

this just means that ptcl is gonna follow soon and ldn too… i am switching to ptcl in the coming month so i think it is gonna be good
[/quote]

guy’s i think price War is started again nice MBL, i am LDN user and getting alway’s some thing new and valuble so waiting for LDN…Good luck LDN.

this just means that ptcl is gonna follow soon and ldn too… i am switching to ptcl in the coming month so i think it is gonna be good
[/quote]

no man there is no competition of MBL with LDN and ptcl…mbl only provide its services in islamabad…whereas later 2 r nationwide service providers…i dn think ptcl or ldn wil reduce its prices following mbl

no man there is no competition of MBL with LDN and ptcl…mbl only provide its services in islamabad…whereas later 2 r nationwide service providers…i dn think ptcl or ldn wil reduce its prices following mbl

[/quote]

dude but brainnet is in lahore i think and they have reduced… it is just inevitable that ptcl is gonna follow soon… can anyone tell me how good is brainnet speed?? i may try and switch to them

Their site isn't working, #1. #2 - as MBL and Brain have reduced their prices, I think PTCL and LDN will reduce it too. Soon enough.

Each has their own offerings - so...

Internet Pre-Paid Packages :

DSL

512 K @ 999/- Rs

Prices are exclusive of all taxes and line rent.

[/quote]

from their website. can anyone confirm what are the prices inclusive/with taxes and linerent?

^^ they just have 21% tax on them...talked to their CSR

so after tax its like

512K - Rs. 1208

1MB - Rs. 1344

2MB - Rs. 2688

^then who wil take 512kb pkg..just 136rs diff bw 1mb n 512kb

^ i was wondering the same... plus no idea hows their service like