Boycott Valentine's Day Watch This Video

Boycott Valentine's Day Watch This Video

SHare This Video As Much As U can

http://idiotstube.co...url=LUVC1HdKVM0

Maybe it's about time we remove the "Tech" from "A Pakistani Tech forum"...

And, people need to open their effing minds, it's the 21st effing century. If you don't wanna celebrate it, that's fine, but if somebody else wants to celebrate it (or any other occasion for that matter) he/she should be able to. Promote freedom, not this closed-minded bullsh!t...

why should we care to think of an idea of boycotting these events? as long as people who go with these trends are happy and do not offend other people..,let them do their stuff. if u dont feel like doing this and think that this is stupid,, that s fine. Dont do it!

C'mon guys, give the OP a break. for all we know he might not have a gf....

yea we need happy moments there is no harm in celebrating espesialy love which we need most rather then hatered. so i m in favour of valintines day atleast we see happy faces on this day.

Why do we always want to boycott everything in Pakistan?

[quote=“koder, post:6, topic:16496”]

Why do we always want to boycott everything in Pakistan?

[/quote]

The logical conclusion is ‘you should love your girlfriend everyday’.

I say this because in the boycott mothers day messages they said that we love our mothers everyday.

An ordinary Pakistani does not consider such days until or unless he is not obsessed with western culture.

valentine01_01.gifvalentine01_02.gif

Yet you have no problem living under democracy and politic which were also invented by the Romans? FYI, pink and red colors are associated with V day :D

This thread is heading towards its closure as per forum

^ Yep, awaiting thread closure.

Otherwise I'll be forced to start another unnecessary debate with the mullahs of the forum...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:11, topic:16496”]

^ Yep, awaiting thread closure.

Otherwise I’ll be forced to start another unnecessary debate with the mullahs of the forum…

[/quote]

May be you have some problems with Muslims? May be you are not a Muslim?

^ So you agree that you're a mullah of the forum... :rolleyes:

And as a matter of fact, I'm indeed a Muslim. Just not a closed-minded extremist...

[quote=“Upsilon, post:13, topic:16496”]

^ So you agree that you’re a mullah of the forum… :rolleyes:

And as a matter of fact, I’m indeed a Muslim. Just not a closed-minded extremist…

[/quote]

No, I am not.

But at least, I do not care about celebrations of non Muslims.

21mhmq9.jpg

Go out, you lot are missing all the fun, burn some tires, beat some people up, chant slogans, have some fun. Preaching here wont do you any good

^^It is the fault of followers and not of religion. Islam is the religion of peace. Black sheep are there in every religion. When a man does not know his own religion, the result is obviously bad. Blindly following others is not the righteous way.

Don't you lot have better things to do today?

If you have a significant other, be on the lookout for Maya Khan. If you are more religiously inclined, go pray for forgiveness.

As far as WP goes, the rules are quite clear regarding such threads so this thread is being closed.