Border between Belgium and the Netherlands

border.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baarle-Nassau

Parhi likhi quam ki pechan :)

So what if someone crosses? Dont they need a passport or anything ?

@alamode - you've got to be kidding with that question...

it seems Belgium doesn't have a seating plan......... :D

soilders r invincible in this pic... i m sure they r sittin on tables n chairs :D

Haven't you people seen Pakistan and China border? Damn, I don't have any pictures of it nearby me.

Can anyone post pictures of Pakistan and China border?

It's more open than this and easier to cross, heck there is no border except one big sign-stone to mention that it's Pakistan and China border :)

EDIT: It also has one of the highest altitude road where you can see Chinese (and sometime Pakistanis) doing bicycling :D )

And you can cross border with only parchi (that you make from previous post) and by the way, no one is around at border to check your parchi and you only need Pakistani ID card to make that parchi. No need for passport. You can visit, eat, purchase etc. the adjoining Chinese province and come back as you like.

There is a special passport in Europe, forgot the name , if you have this passport you can travel half of the Europe without Visa.

The Government of pakistan should concentrate on using international standards instead of some cheap class standards. It will make it a much better place to live. [No Offence]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

The Government of pakistan should concentrate on using international standards instead of some cheap class standards. It will make it a much better place to live. [No Offence]
[/quote]

How is your post relative to the topic in any way ? It does not make any sense.

This is how threads get derailed, and eventually closed. Your last warning. Make your posts and inputs count.