Bomb Blast in Islamabad

ISLAMABAD: Two persons including a foreigner woman have died and over 15 others have injured in Islamabad blast on Saturday evening a foreign newswire said.

The US diplomats are also feared among the injured, the reports said. The majority of injured is reportedly foreigners, the sources added.

The blast occurred in the backside of an Italian restaurant “ Luna Caprese” near Super market, the sources said. Over 15 injured including

Another tragic event in Pakistan..I hope the bomber goes to hell :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I hope the bomber goes to hell :(
[/quote]

Hope? I think its a given that he’s hell bound!

Alas! But more will come in near future. Bombers are not going to hell, they will be in Heaven with virgin Hoors, who will turn virgin every morning (according to Egyption Mullah who started all this by his Fatwahs, just like people who gave idea of Nazism. Hitler was just a follower, actually he went to infiltrate. Hitler didn't give the original Nazism idea).

People need to understand that the executioners (bombers) are the just puppets, who are taking revenge against Pakistan, Pakistani Government and Pakistani Army for atrocities by Pakistani Army.

The original puppeteers are similar to Nazi Germany. Puppeteers simply exploit young boys and girls and brain wash them. Puppeteers want world domination by Islam espacially white-skin rich Arabs. World need to kill all leading heads of Al-Qaida (not just one or two).

Low education is not the original cause of it. Unfortunately, South Waziristan and Afghanistan have the one of the lowest literacy rate. The level of education is debatable but people from Egypt, Palestine, the famous 9/11 plot-executioners did had some education.

Low income is not the original cause of it. How can we forget, Osama and many other young rich Arabians who came in Pakistan and Afghanistan to fight against USSR.

I'll say again that puppeteers need to be killed. Puppeteers simply exploit young kids and brain wash them to execute the "big-plan".

I still maintain, kill Puppeteers. There is no way else. Sooner the better. There was no other way when Nazi Germany wanted the world domination. Any mad organization want world domination must be eliminated. There is no way we can negotiate with anyone who want world domination.

Kill all leading leaders of Al-Qaida and their followers and their sub-originations. There is no way else.

What a sad state of affairs....

We need to do get the country back in order but alas, how??????

What is going on. Pakistan along with other islamic countries are now becoming a target by terrorists. This is destroying the image of islam in other countries. What the hell is going on !!!!

Uncle mush hit them hard where it hurts and since it's become near impossible for psyco's like these to travel abroad. They find the nearest human being and blow the crap out of them.

Man I should get out in the sun more to tan my skin, don't want to look white !

I saw the ambulances rushing there since I was having dinner about 1.5-2Km away from the place.

Sad incident, but there is little that the government can do anyway to stop this.

RIP the people who died.

unfortunately that is what happens when a country is ruled by an Army Dictator. Zia took us 25 years back, King Musharraf will take us 100 years back.

It is sorrowful. hope foreign agencies involved. however our president is drawing salary from pakistan and america as well. this is the reason of weakening pakistan. Allah may shower blessings on muslims and forgive all our sins.

It is sorrowful. hope foreign agencies involved. however our president is drawing salary from pakistan and america as well. this is the reason of weakening pakistan. Allah may shower blessings on muslims and forgive all our sins.
[/quote]

Ameen

I feel sad, Quaid-e-Azam made this country possible so we muslims could live here in peace, to progress and prosper.

Some time back i would fight and get offended if someone suggested "we shouldn't have separated from india". Now i cant even argue, have to listen quietly

Up until a few months ago, I used to scoff at the idea that

these suicide bombers were being facilitated (housed, fed,

paid, trained and transported) from abroad. I believed that

we had enough nuts of our own, who could be brainwashed

and carry out such attacks.

Now, I have no doubt, that indeed that is what's happening.

There has to be a foreign element somewhere in this chain,

who is financing and directing these attacks. A cold, dark and

heartless entity that could torture and kill a civilian like Khalid

Mahmood just to send us a message.

Aside from a few nuts, I can't find any support for these bombers

in the Islamic outfits. Much less people falling over themselves

to volunteer for such affairs.

Pakistanis as a whole, are a very chill crowd. Sadly, our neighbours

are not. We'll get through this. Right now, all we need is unity, unity,

unity.

Sheikh 'Cuz Divided We Fall' Chilli

ISLAMABAD:I hope the bomber goes to hell :(
[/quote]

They are doing right according to their mind. I think so.

Up until a few months ago, I used to scoff at the idea that

these suicide bombers were being facilitated (housed, fed,

paid, trained and transported) from abroad. I believed that

we had enough nuts of our own, who could be brainwashed

and carry out such attacks.

Now, I have no doubt, that indeed that is what’s happening.

There has to be a foreign element somewhere in this chain,

who is financing and directing these attacks. A cold, dark and

heartless entity that could torture and kill a civilian like Khalid

Mahmood just to send us a message.

Aside from a few nuts, I can’t find any support for these bombers

in the Islamic outfits. Much less people falling over themselves

to volunteer for such affairs.

Pakistanis as a whole, are a very chill crowd. Sadly, our neighbours

are not. We’ll get through this. Right now, all we need is unity, unity,

unity.

Sheikh ‘Cuz Divided We Fall’ Chilli

[/quote]

I totally agree with you, this is the time of unity. Show faith in Pakistan and stay united. Countries have difficult time, so we are having, but nations who stay united get out of difficult time gloriously.

Unity, Faith, Discipline.