Bodybuilding in Pakistan

Hi i was looking for a body building website or any forum to chat or communicate with real body builders or ameatures like me. Do we have any kind of website. I goggled like 2 hours but couldn't find anything.

I found this old website from Lahore http://mybodyclub.com/ but its outdated

go to some good gym....

and u ll find the type of people you are looking for

hahahahah yeah agree with skoukat , satan u will definately gonna find some awesome people u r looking for by visiting there ;)

I'm already in gym dudes, but there you find lots of guys with different point of views and training techniques. I was looking for a forum like this where people like me discuss there training and supplements etc. I am a member of some international body building forum but they really dont help you, like I asked question today on of those forum to gain mass and lean muscles most of them advised me to eat pig meat. Lol by the way where in karachi pig meat is available?;)

satan dont mention that there isnt any bodybuilding pakistani forum wesites tomarrow u will see alot of .co.cc forum websites lolz

by the way in karachi i can give u adress from where u can get pig meat tell them about me and they will give u special discount.

lol

nice pic bullfighter :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I work out too, we can swap idea on nutrition and techniques, i usually spend time in weider forums

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1285/1337155747_e3fd729ffc.jpg

[/quote]

amazing bro

again i have to say that i am jeolous of your body… seriously…

yaara you know what? Just kill me now..... I hate tthis bull fighter. With so many offense. bul fighter your such a %$#@ @%%$ %$@^% %@@ %#$@ ^ %^$# ^%^ #$^

satan dont mention that there isnt any bodybuilding pakistani forum wesites tomarrow u will see alot of .co.cc forum websites lolz
[/quote]

lol and the first website will come up from asmar. :)

Anyways I would love to hear that address:)

I’m already in gym dudes, but there you find lots of guys with different point of views and training techniques. I was looking for a forum like this where people like me discuss there training and supplements etc. I am a member of some international body building forum but they really dont help you, like I asked question today on of those forum to gain mass and lean muscles most of them advised me to eat pig meat. Lol by the way where in karachi pig meat is available?;)
[/quote]

ahh man r u seriously goin to get pig meat :P

i m a bodybuilder too…eat bananas(as much as u can :D) n atleast 2glass milk…boiled meat

put eggs in a glass as much as u like (kachay eggs) n drink it(btw i never drink this :P)

after getting this u dn need any supplements believe me it really works for gaining mas with power muscles

why you so angry yar coke ki cola piyo,

1340228088_b48dc29efc.jpg

[/quote]

well bro now i am feeling jeolous of you as you have a coke and i dont have one :(

^ ahh whats so funny man. Im burning like hell. I want this person to get banned please...........

Ahhhh ok. Guess like I just have ti ignore him now. Hey by the way just noticed. I got 500 posts. I'm a silver member now. :):):):)):):):):):))

congrats satan lolz

lol how much time u ruin on photoshop bullfighter? :)

congrats satan lolz
[/quote]

Thanks man. By the way we are getting off topic. If anybody interested. I found these 2 links from same forum which can really help the new body builders.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/health-fitness/303240-gymming-log.html

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/health-fitness/284535-beginners-guide-bodybuilding.html

By the way xainn, I saw your pic dude. You should really join the Gym. :) lols

hehehehe why ? i joined that for 2-3 months got pain in arms couldnt able to type and it was effecting ma freelance bizz so have to halt that

hehehehe why ? i joined that for 2-3 months got pain in arms couldnt able to type and it was effecting ma freelance bizz so have to halt that
[/quote]

Ahan, I too was thinking of coming into this freaky computer stuff like you do, but bodybuilding is much cooler then wasting my time till 6am on this machine like I’m doing now…:(