BNN. What is it about?

Its been a while when graphic filled yellow-grey teaser trailers of something called 'BNN' are shown on geo news featuring a mini van going across the major cities of Pakistan...

Any clue what that is?

banana news network?

its got to be something massive i reckon :P

What is it?

Here is something or the only thing i found interesting by googling. Still leads me no where.

Yeah I saw that somewhere on the TV too. Maybe its a show for fake / funny news, like "The Onion":

http://www.theonion.com/

In today Daily Jang, A ad about BNN appears which demand some posts about tv channel with BANANA suppliers?????

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In today Daily Jang, A ad about BNN appears which demand some posts about tv channel with BANANA suppliers???
[/quote]

Yeh, having experience in Banana supplies, this is stupid? but may be they offer Bananas with tea no biscuits, dip banana in tea and enjoy :P

BANANAS you got to be kidding me..! it might be lyk Business News Network or something lyk a new reporting or news channel or may be somthing related to telecoms...hard to tell eh!?

Or Bullsh*t News Network...?

Business News Network?

Banana News Network?

The ad theme color is Yellow also which matches with BANANA

Have you saw this ad except Geo News

No it's only Geo TV/ Jang group.

Why create Banana news network?? .. Bananas are just lame fruits.. and quite vulgar aswell.

This thread is turning into 'banana republic'.

Or Bullsh*t News Network…?
[/quote]

Isn’t that another name for JEW(Geo) News?

I think it a Business News Network of Geo tv.

Isn’t that another name for JEW(Geo) News?

[/quote]

What’s so bad about jews?

They asked for some reporters to send a resume at some post box number in sanday akhbaar I think ??

It seems BNN is new TV program to be aired on Geo. There are rumours that Khalid Butt & his team has left Aaj TV and joined Geo. So, Banana News Network (BNN) might be the name of their new show.

Just see their ad. Although it looks like a real ad, but it's quite funny and obviously fake.

09_09.gif

- In list of 4-5 top cities, Toba Tek Singh is there.

- News anchors with foreign accent whether natural or fake will be preferred.

- Peshawar (Protective gear will be provided free of charge)

- Copy Editors (Urdu, English, Nepalese)

- PO Box 0000

from "4man Show" Facebook Page:

4man Show

4man Show this page is no more a part of "4man Show".....

page name will be edit soon...!

The stage is set, it's the time we raise some curtains!

real show,real team, Murtaza Choudary, Mubeen Gabol, Mohsin Abbas Haider, Asad Khalil, Faysal Choudary,Nabeel Qureshi, Shafat Ali Jaffery and rest of our team coming soon in a new show on... Geo TV Networks in FEBRUARY. . . INSHALLAH!

[Admin: SaLMaN]

I won't get my expectations high, What can be better than khabarnak?

Reviving the thread.

I guess Geo just gave up with the idea in the end.

Reviving the thread.

I guess Geo just gave up with the idea in the end.

[/quote]

it does seems to be!

BNN coming soon on Geo TV, Watched the Banana ad.

So they are back with it atlast!.. however I have not seen the banana ad yet.