Blocking software ( ? )

hey every one .. after a long time i post new thread (new musibat) here in WP :D;)

need ur best suggestions Like always u Gave to me :) . sPecially......... who expert in network programming.

so the problem is that my proxy/isa server is using some kind of IP Blocking software so because of this soft any "Kunda Maar person" Cant Use the Internet . well im not an outer person but when i Changed my IP (coz sumtime i need to change my Ip/Mac/PC name) those software block my Internet Services !! :@ :/(wat a bullshit :s ).

anyway i solved this problem my self by talking to Server on Cell fone when its Occured but he didn't tell me that which software he is using ! :/

ThaTs how im Going Crazy and Used my IntelligenCe to know which software or program is my server using :D . after a long time they Report me that He(server) is using a "ajeeb sa software" :o (they dun know abt the name. what a stupid Intelligence i hav :() Those software/program Allow only Those IP which is Registed with their MAC and PC NAME on it. so any person who change there PC name or IP or MAC can be BLOCKED .

any one's know that what kind of software this is ? :/ its name ? and how its worKing ? :o

^ Many application provide this facility on windows the ISA server does the job

while on Linux the default IPtables can also be utilized

not a big deal! ISA server has that and 90 percent chances are that he is using ISA server

basically what they do is that the white list your mac addresses and bind IPs to them and block every other IP or MAC address

i used to bypass this limit too by getting mac address and IP of other PCs on the network

ping the IP and then arp -a :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i used to bypass this limit too by getting mac address and IP of other PCs on the network

[/quote]

What if isp is using anti ARP thing???

will it work?

and wouldn’t it trigger ip conflict error on other machine?

with connect it used to work but also create problems sometimes

yeah if the PC is ON it will trigger that error

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

not a big deal! ISA server has that and 90 percent chances are that he is using ISA server

basically what they do is that the white list your mac addresses and bind IPs to them and block every other IP or MAC address

[/quote]

sorry i dont understand. How to bypass this ? and how to get others mac and IP ?

what is ARP ? :s

first of all ping the IP you need the mac of

now go to start-->run and type cmd

and now in the command prompt type arp -a it will list the ip address and the mac address of the IPs you pinged

ok thanx :D , thats Good ;)