Blast in Special Branch Police station, Islamabad

http://www.geo.tv/3-23-2009/38044.htm

And terrorists show their ugly face on Pakistan Day. Now which fool still supports them? :mad:

i really don't what will happen to pakistan half of pakistani people follow Taliban ideology half of pakistani vice versa anti taliban *Civil war ho gi Kaya*

^ Half Pakistan supports Taliban??? :| Holy Moly I just pray that its not that much... I mean shouldn't it be around 20% max?

BTW, thanks and kudos to the Brave soul of the guard who sacrificed himself to save others.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

BTW, thanks and kudos to the Brave soul of the guard who sacrificed himself to save others.

[/quote]

kudos?

What do you think:

How can we stop such suicide bombings in Pakistan.

May be if government bans wearing kameez, shirt and jackets. just wear a T-shirt and that also be half sleeves.

What the hell is this, the world is getting smarter and smarter but our country is getting backward. No one monitoring the movement of such culprits.

The government says we have captured many suicide bombers, then why don't they bring them in front of nation, hang them and then throw stones on them, so others could also see their real face in mirror.

Hell with terrorist (fanatics). Any supporter of them or anybody who have soft heart for them are supporter of terrorism.

Most of Pakistani support them because terrorist call themselves Muslims. Will large number of Pakistani still have soft heart for terrorist if they are Hindus, Christians or Jews? I don't think so.

I really hate fanatics (a.k.a. terrorist) or anybody who take life of innocent people for their own agenda. They don't love Pakistan, they want their own government in Pakistan. Termite of our nation. The main agenda of fanatics is to conquer Pakistan.

I'll repeat myself that I have said thousands of times, anybody who pick weapons and kill anybody then there is no question for "peaceful negotiation" or "peaceful dialog" with them. They are criminals and murderers need to be hang till death.

^ But the problem is that your governments believes in dialogue and they think that they are our brothers and we have to get them on rite path.

Lets see, how they gonna bring them on rite path.

^ Half Pakistan supports Taliban??? :expressionless: Holy Moly I just pray that its not that much… I mean shouldn’t it be around 20% max?

[/quote]

i said Taliban !Ideology! its a war between two ideology

The government says we have captured many suicide bombers, then why don’t they bring them in front of nation, hang them and then throw stones on them, so others could also see their real face in mirror.
[/quote]

+1

Don't accuse the Talibans for the attack. There may be some foreign elements involved in the attack.

^ We do not point finger towards anyone, we just say that the authorities should govern the writ of the state and act like US, Australia and UK where governments first duty is to protect their nationals from such ugly criminals terrorism.

But here the least priority is nation. Why don't they spend on security camera's and other equipment for watching these actors?

either they are taliban, indian agents or what the hell they are, they should be cut off from our land. Don't try to protect other nations, first protect your own nation who is suffering from such blasts.

^ We do not point finger towards anyone, we just say that the authorities should govern the writ of the state and act like US, Australia and UK where governments first duty is to protect their nationals from such ugly criminals terrorism.

But here the least priority is nation. Why don’t they spend on security camera’s and other equipment for watching these actors?

either they are taliban, indian agents or what the hell they are, they should be cut off from our land. Don’t try to protect other nations, first protect your own nation who is suffering from such blasts.

[/quote]

exactly constitutional rights TO protect Our Gareeb Awwaaam

solution is simple .... "Grand military operation to blew there asses out of Pakistan "

in early 90's i remember the donation compaigns in whole Pakistan for support of taliban i personally donated many times never knew that money will be used for destruction of my own country .

they have billions of assets ,by smugling drugs they are not short of any financial requirements. they have some backdoor assests , living freely in Islamabad.

we have to selections to select :

1.negotiate with them and invite them to talks ( they will start expanding they will recruit new bombers and will keep on beheading innocents)

2.support army and fight against them ( they will loose billions of $ which they earn by drugs and black markets , there will be few casualties but to achieve something we will have to loose little)

solution is simple … "Grand military operation to blew there asses out of Pakistan "

in early 90’s i remember the donation compaigns in whole Pakistan for support of taliban i personally donated many times never knew that money will be used for destruction of my own country .

they have billions of assets ,by smugling drugs they are not short of any financial requirements. they have some backdoor assests , living freely in Islamabad.

we have to selections to select :

1.negotiate with them and invite them to talks ( they will start expanding they will recruit new bombers and will keep on beheading innocents)

2.support army and fight against them ( they will loose billions of $ which they earn by drugs and black markets , there will be few casualties but to achieve something we will have to loose little)

[/quote]

this is the result of military operation no where we are safe in this country…PAKISTAN SA ZINDA BAGHOO

this is the result of military operation no where we are safe in this country…PAKISTAN SA ZINDA BAGHOO
[/quote]

now thats the typical mullah thinking ,if there wasnt any military operation these lame asses would be sitting in Islamabad …u know they dont have any limitations they dont want swat or fata they want whole world . and these hairy asses Taliban guys deserve to be pounded heavily by gunships , or t-80’s

its easy to say "thats because of military " “mility doing this” etc etc , ever said this to brother /son of any army men who lost his close one fighting those dickheas ???

[/quote]

These terrorist acts are not because of military operation. Military operation is giving pain in a** to fanatics because it hurts fanatics’ “sales”. Their “earning” are in billions of dollar each year. They get money from (growing and making) selling drugs and from self-guilty-feeling-Sheikhs.

All these fanatics want is a land to rule. They did in Afghanistan, and in Suddan, and now in Pakistan. Arab Sheikhs living in their peaceful palaces with gold bath fixtures want to “experiment” extreme-Islamic-society on living human beings (but not on themselves). If they are really interested to experiment then do it in Sims, not on live humans.

Just like “most wanted” (ishtahari) persons, terrorist should be bring down to justice, dead or alive. Kill them all on sight, that’s the right way. Bomb their buildings. It’s not possible to reverse severe case of brain washing.

* When Islam taught to kill unarmed innocent people?

* What really happened on Fattah Makah?

* How many unarmed men, women, children were killed on Fattah Makah?

* What Quran and Hades tell about suicide?

* Is there any condition in Islam in which suicide or killing innocent people is allowed?

“They” know the answers. They don’t care about Quran or Hades, that’s why suicide and killing innocents is allowed by fanatics Mullahs.

Why we leave our beautiful country of Pakistan? These fanatics will be killed and their blood will cleanse their sins from our mother-land Pakistan. River Sindh, from start to end, will be red with their blood then we’ll get peace.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Fanatics Mullahs Murdabad.

If you have a fire in your house, what do you do ?. You...

- Shut-off the electricity and gas to limit it's capacity.

- You shut the doors and windows, to deprive it of oxygen.

- Then you use sand, water or fire extinguisher as needed.

Similarly, in this case you start with a bunch of state-less

goons spreading terror. I think common sense dictates that...

- We secure our borders. Mine them, barbed-wires what-

ever is needed on the western border with Afghanistan.

The idea of an independent state with open borders is a

joke. If a village in FATA or PATA does not get registered

with NADRA, no electricity, no water, no nothing for them.

Anybody caught wandering the streets without a valid

CNIC (a beat cop should be able to check it) goes to jail.

- We find and destroy the infrastructure that is feeding these

mercenaries. Whether it is Saudi riyals, Indian rupees, Brit

pounds, Israeli shekels, whatever. Whoever inside the Pak

establishment (army, agencies) is facilitating these murderers

should be publicly prosecuted and hanged, without fear or

favor.

- Lastly, every Pakistani has to take responsibility in his/her

own capacity as a citizen of Pakistan. As in the west, if you

see something suspicious, don't just walk away. Report it.

Get involved. Don't give the bad guys open season to invade

and take over your country.

I feel sad for Faysal Jan, the constable on-duty who had to

wrestle the bomber at the gate in Lahore last night. He

shouldn't have had to waste his life for a low-life suicide

bomber.

There should be blast-proof chambers (concrete bunkers)

at the entrance of such sensitive buildings where bombs

would be detected and the bomber isolated and imprisoned

behind bomb-proof walls. The western allies should be asked

to foot the bill.

It's been 8 long years since we've been fighting this and

it's high-time we got serious about tackling this menace.

Be it out-sourced, or home-grown. It's gotta be stamped

out with action, not lip-service as our 'leaders' are want

to do.

Sheikh 'Ahni Punja' Chilli

If you have a fire in your house, what do you do ?. You…

- Shut-off the electricity and gas to limit it’s capacity.

• You shut the doors and windows, to deprive it of oxygen.

• Then you use sand, water or fire extinguisher as needed.

Similarly, in this case you start with a bunch of state-less

goons spreading terror. I think common sense dictates that…

- We secure our borders. Mine them, barbed-wires what-

ever is needed on the western border with Afghanistan.

The idea of an independent state with open borders is a

joke. If a village in FATA or PATA does not get registered

with NADRA, no electricity, no water, no nothing for them.

Anybody caught wandering the streets without a valid

CNIC (a beat cop should be able to check it) goes to jail.

- We find and destroy the infrastructure that is feeding these

mercenaries. Whether it is Saudi riyals, Indian rupees, Brit

pounds, Israeli shekels, whatever. Whoever inside the Pak

establishment (army, agencies) is facilitating these murderers

should be publicly prosecuted and hanged, without fear or

favor.

- Lastly, every Pakistani has to take responsibility in his/her

own capacity as a citizen of Pakistan. As in the west, if you

see something suspicious, don’t just walk away. Report it.

Get involved. Don’t give the bad guys open season to invade

and take over your country.

I feel sad for Faysal Jan, the constable on-duty who had to

wrestle the bomber at the gate in Lahore last night. He

shouldn’t have had to waste his life for a low-life suicide

bomber.

There should be blast-proof chambers (concrete bunkers)

at the entrance of such sensitive buildings where bombs

would be detected and the bomber isolated and imprisoned

behind bomb-proof walls. The western allies should be asked

to foot the bill.

It’s been 8 long years since we’ve been fighting this and

it’s high-time we got serious about tackling this menace.

Be it out-sourced, or home-grown. It’s gotta be stamped

out with action, not lip-service as our ‘leaders’ are want

to do.

Sheikh ‘Ahni Punja’ Chilli

[/quote]

x2

The time is past for passive approach to these incidents.

we need a army personnel like Musharaf to start such an operation against these Talibans becuase these so called democratic leader would never do such a thing becuase that will disrupt their money looting

^He too failed. I think now Mr. Kayani should also polish his shoes and come on the stage. These so called men (politicians) should not be eliminated for the sake of democracy but a real crack down is required. Human intelligence needs to be improved in significant manner.

Also call the US to give you drones. Give dollars to make them double agent for your country. Just like terrorists using tectics to pay their personnel Rs.20000 monthly.