Blast in Rescue 15 building in Lahore

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its sad but its all good , the core of militancy has been crushed there in NWFP all they want to do is to just implement their scare upon us , soon Inshallah it will be all over peace will be there untill we keep ignoring the statements from mullahs already mentioned above , beside that all i can do is pray for people who lost their important life.,
[/quote]

we can only hope for that, but remember it’s not going to happen like we hope

We will fight Islamic extremist/terrorists on the streets,... we will fight in fields,... we will fight on hills,... we will fight in caves,... we will fight in water,... we will fight on dry deserts,... we will fight to the last drop of blood in our veins,... WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

It is either them or us who is going to live in Pakistan. Never surrender!

By the way, my above post is due to the fact about the blast in Lahore and new series of blasts in Peshawar that just happened today.

My two cents about the issue.

Eliminating the evil-doer instead of the evil itself is an ancient and regressive form of thinking that is pretty much being employed by the world on a daily basis. And the world is failing spectacularly and utterly with this ideology. In Pakistan itself, this is the current mode of operation to appease foreign powers.

But whatever, we do, however many "terrorists" we kill, this menace of killing innocent civilians will not perish unless the ideology driving these people is not eliminated. Kill one terrorist, a thousand more will be born. Just because their ideology is so strongly ingrained in some people's brain that it is easy for them to justify the phrase "one man's terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter".

Compared to that "kill" the driving force behind them, their philosophies, their ideology and even the ones that are alive will no longer remain "terrorist".

I do not want to spark a debate. Just wanted to convey my thoughts on the issue.

Plus blasts in D. I. Khan and Sui too.

We will fight Islamic extremist/terrorists on the streets,… we will fight in fields,… we will fight on hills,… we will fight in caves,… we will fight in water,… we will fight on dry deserts,… we will fight to the last drop of blood in our veins,… WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

[/quote]

Khalid Khawaja who is believed to have ties with Al-Qaeda once said in a BBC interview:

"This is what your people should know; you people are fighting to live, we fight to die, you love your life and we love our death; we live in a cage and we want to be free and go to our God, so how can you fight with us?"

I don’t have the link for original video, but am posting just that part of it. Below is the link

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag29875/n/Khalid_Khawaja_mpg

We will fight Islamic extremist/terrorists on the streets,… we will fight in fields,… we will fight on hills,… we will fight in caves,… we will fight in water,… we will fight on dry deserts,… we will fight to the last drop of blood in our veins,… WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

[/quote]

Loved your comment thats the true spirit! Islamic extremism is just another blah blah term used!

Man they are just Extremist/terrorists!No matter what happens We will Succeed!

Khalid Khawaja who is believed to have ties with Al-Qaeda once said in a BBC interview:

"This is what your people should know; you people are fighting to live, we fight to die, you love your life and we love our death; we live in a cage and we want to be free and go to our God, so how can you fight with us?"

I don’t have the link for original video, but am posting just that part of it. Below is the link

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag29875/n/Khalid_Khawaja_mpg

[/quote]

Don’t make extremist Muslims anything better than Barbaric Mongols and White Huns. They were also very brave and they did not also fear from death and they were as cruel as these extremist Muslims are. History doesn’t recall them with good words, same will happen with extremist Muslims. It is not a religion thing. In all times, there are always group of fanatics who want to rule and enslave world by power to just put their barbaric reign over innocent and weak people.

These extremist Muslims are using Islam. If they were pagans instead of Muslims, then I am deadly sure the reaction would be different.

Loved your comment thats the true spirit! Islamic extremism is just another blah blah term used!

Man they are just Extremist/terrorists!No matter what happens We will Succeed!

[/quote]

Gracias! Muchas Gracias! :)