Blast in Rescue 15 building in Lahore

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LAHORE: A blast occurred in Rescue 15 building adjacent to CCPO office in Civil Lines in Lahore on Wednesday.

According to sources, several people have been killed and injured in the blast. Gunshots also heard in the area after the blast. The windowpanes of nearby buildings have also shattered in the blast and many Rescue15 vehicles have been destroyed. The entire building of 15 has reportedly collapsed in the blast. Security forces have cordoned off the area and shifted injured and bodies to hospitals. Emergency has been announced in local hospitals.

[/quote]

Link: Blast in Rescue 15 building in Lahore, several feared dead and hurt - GEO.tv

7 dead, 80 hurt. :(

It seems the condition of pakistan will never get peacefull.

Kill these morons before they kill us all.Bloody terriosts

Bloody terrorists should be shoved with a dynamite where the sun never shines.

God bless our country.

It was a powerful blast. I heard it at full intensity in Railway Station Area Lahore. I thought something happened in neighborhood but later confirmed that 15 office was hit.

15 office is situated few hundred meters away from Punjab Assembly, Wapda House, Nawa-e-Waqt office, Bank Alfalah Avari Hotel, Lahore Zoo & Sir Gangaram Hospital. This building is adjacent to Civil Line Police Station, foreign-tourists registration center and CCPO Lahore office.

Most importantly some say that local head office of our most powerful secret agency is also situated behind 15 office.

Anyways, shame on so-called warriors of Islam, who are cowardly killing unarmed innocent people.

Yeh you are rite. ISI's building was also situated there. Army also called at this place of incident. MAny people's ear have been damaged and they are unable to listen due to the intensity of the blast. Experts saying that atleast 100KG material was used for this blast.

A red color PICK-UP (suzuki dabba) was used in this attack. When the signal was red, two people came out first they first they fired from there guns, then they hit theie vehicle to the 15 Police office.

OH GOD! help us.

19 dead, 295 hurt.

Pray for those who died, the injured and for those who are following this dark path, may they go towards the light, and guide others as well.

more then 21 dead and 200 hurts and 100 KG explosive was used in red Suzuki van according to experts

Correction : A Red Colour Toyota HIACE was used not suzuki carry dabba!

So sad! :( God bless their souls. As for terrorists there is always foreign hands involved in these attacks like india! our most deadly enemy! All the killing in swat is also due to their disinformation cell of intelligence. God Save Pakistan! What would be the duty of an individual at this moment?

thats why Aliya leave the Pakistan

Focus on the tragedy, not the politics behind it.

That s the reason! Enemies take advantages from our lack of Unity and we remain bz in our quarelling............! PLz be united and do not let the enemies to find a single way for their acts!

switch (tragedyInPakistan) {

case naturalTragedy:

// code skipped

case terroristAct:

if(user == PRESIDENT)

printf("%s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE);

else if(user == PRIME_MINISTER)

printf("%s %s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE, INVESTIGATION_STARTED);

else if(user == CHIEF_MINISTER)

printf("%s %s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE, POLICE_TO_REPORT_IN_ONE_WEEK);

else if(user == GENERAL_PUBLIC)

printf("%s %s %s", MIX_REACTION, CONFUSE_STATEMENTS, PRAYING_FOR_VICTIMS);

else if(user == MULLAH_AND_SOFT_HEART_FOR_TERRORIST)

printf("%s %s %s %s %s %s", GENERIC_ARABIC_GREETING, ANTI_US_STATEMENT, IT_IS_NOT_PAKISTAN_WAR, ALLAH_AKBAR, INFIDEL, NEGOTIATE_WITH_MURDERERS);

else if(user == AWAKEN_PERSON)

if(warningBy != IMMEDIATE_AUTHORITY)

printf("%s %s %s", GENERIC_GRIEVE, GENERIC_LOGIC_MURDER_IS_MURDER, KILL_MURDERERS);

else

printf("%s %s", CONDEMN_TERRORIST, PLAGUE_OF_SOCIETY);

}

// Control awaken users.

if(user == AWAKEN) {

if(warningLevel <= NO_WARNING)

warningLevel = HIGHEST_WARNING;

// Limit freedom.

reminder = YOU_ARE_JUST_PEASANT;

onWatch = true;

takeSevereActionOnNextMistake = true;

letPoliticsForPoliticiansWarning = true;

warningYouHaveOnlyRightsForGrieve = true;

warningYouHaveNoRightsToAskGovernment = true;

increasePolicePower += 1;

}

// Is it still awaken?

if(user == AWAKEN) {

// Take severe actions

// code skipped

}

Kill them, kill them for once and for all.

its sad but its all good , the core of militancy has been crushed there in NWFP all they want to do is to just implement their scare upon us , soon Inshallah it will be all over peace will be there untill we keep ignoring the statements from mullahs already mentioned above , beside that all i can do is pray for people who lost their important life.,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

switch (tragedyInPakistan) {

case naturalTragedy:

// code skipped

case terroristAct:

if(user == PRESIDENT)

printf("%s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE);

else if(user == PRIME_MINISTER)

printf("%s %s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE, INVESTIGATION_STARTED);

else if(user == CHIEF_MINISTER)

printf("%s %s", GENERIC_AFTER_TERRORIST_ACT_MESSAGE, POLICE_TO_REPORT_IN_ONE_WEEK);

else if(user == GENERAL_PUBLIC)

printf("%s %s %s", MIX_REACTION, CONFUSE_STATEMENTS, PRAYING_FOR_VICTIMS);

else if(user == MULLAH_AND_SOFT_HEART_FOR_TERRORIST)

printf("%s %s %s %s %s %s", GENERIC_ARABIC_GREETING, ANTI_US_STATEMENT, IT_IS_NOT_PAKISTAN_WAR, ALLAH_AKBAR, INFIDEL, NEGOTIATE_WITH_MURDERERS);

else if(user == AWAKEN_PERSON)

if(warningBy != IMMEDIATE_AUTHORITY)

printf("%s %s %s", GENERIC_GRIEVE, GENERIC_LOGIC_MURDER_IS_MURDER, KILL_MURDERERS);

else

printf("%s %s", CONDEMN_TERRORIST, PLAGUE_OF_SOCIETY);

}

// Control awaken users.

if(user == AWAKEN) {

if(warningLevel <= NO_WARNING)

warningLevel = HIGHEST_WARNING;

// Limit freedom.

reminder = YOU_ARE_JUST_PEASANT;

onWatch = true;

takeSevereActionOnNextMistake = true;

letPoliticsForPoliticiansWarning = true;

warningYouHaveOnlyRightsForGrieve = true;

warningYouHaveNoRightsToAskGovernment = true;

increasePolicePower += 1;

}

// Is it still awaken?

if(user == AWAKEN) {

// Take severe actions

// code skipped

}

[/quote]

I wish there was some kind of programing like that to control those freaks. Why do we name government as government because its government! Alas!

@ ASAD

Politics comes behind every Tragedy.

(Asking calmly)

How did you imagine this was gonna work out?

You should specify what the post is about, and how we should go about it.

You should have known we were going to vent our anger.

@ jamadar

I understood what you said and I stand by at what I believe that you are ignorant of the situation, the people involved, why this tragedy occurred, how the terrorists get brain washed, why they target the innocent, where they get their knowledge from, why does every other province hate each other, what happened at 12th May, 27th December, 9/11 ,why people won't say anything about the atrocities committed in Balochistan, why would I ask you to pray for the misguided, and when should a dua be performed. Dude, people die every day in all unfair situations, so pray for them dead, alive, guided, misguided, muslim and non-muslims and pray for yourself as well, if you want to.

(teasing)

If you know the professors and know which books to read, be my guest, and open your eyes to the real Muslim world. Don't bother answering, unless you wanna show who the alpha male is. ;)

@ Tech Ghost

You are right. I am sorry. This is 8th time in three months someone comments each time I make for a dua. 6/8 really hurt me (jamadar not included).

@ everyone

This will be my last comment on this post, so good riddance to me and my kind. Say all you want cuz I won't look back, I would suggest the same to you too.