BlackBerry better than symbian nokia?

Does the BlackBerry better than symbian nokia set? and does BlackBerry software is multitasking like symbian? What is cost of BlackBerry Pearl 8100?

owh i think yes and i think no. Mmmm... both are good. Blackberry is better but currently not popular and compatibality with many softwares.

Blackberry is easy to use due to QWERTY keyboard although if you have Nokia model with QWERTY then it doesn't matter. But the main problem is the lack of softwares especially free ones. Symbian has loads of softwares to download and both free and cracked.

And yes Blackberry does multi tasking and it is faster than my Nokia 3230. Application loading time is shorter.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

And yes Blackberry does multi tasking and it is faster than my Nokia 3230. Application loading time is shorter.
[/quote]

nokia 3230 is not a good phone to compare with coz it has few problems

Does the BlackBerry better than symbian nokia set? and does BlackBerry software is multitasking like symbian? What is cost of BlackBerry Pearl 8100?
[/quote]

BlackBerry is for a specific purpose i.e. email handheld - it has less features definitely but overall a good device. It does multitasking but as its OS is java based, sometimes it gets slow if you try to load too much on it.

nokia 3230 is not a good phone to compare with coz it has few problems

[/quote]

I am using it for more than two years and never faced any problem except it’s slow.

I am using it for more than two years and never faced any problem except it’s slow.

[/quote]

i too have 3230 and you are right it is slow and other problem is the hanging problem and it is not compatible with few symbian apps

So, BlackBerry is multitasking but software not avilable in lot. There is website www.getjar.com which have lot of java application for BlackBerry too. I would appreciate if you peopls tell me which software available on nokia but not on BlackBerry platform.

If you want to know the exact software that is available on Nokia but not on BlackBerry then yes there are lots of them. But if you want to know if a certain type of software is available on both of them then yes it is true. Like BlackBerry has its own IMs and Nokia has its own. Similarly they have there own business applications.

But still BlackBerry is way behind in terms of number of softwares that are free or cracked especially the ones that actually works.

Its nice little phone, it got few bugs , it does hangs :(

Blackberry is NOT a smartphone where as symbian phones are.

symbian has a lot of software (cracked and free) and blackberry has limited number of softwares and you would not find them easily

Its nice little phone, it got few bugs , it does hangs :(
[/quote]

which one?

symbian has a lot of software (cracked and free) and blackberry has limited number of softwares and you would not find them easily
[/quote]

www.getjar.com has lot of java based software for almost all phones including BlackBerry. Currenly available BlackBerry is niether 3G nor WIFI, so, it is one or two steps behined Nokia specially E series.

www.getjar.com has lot of java based software for almost all phones including BlackBerry. Currenly available BlackBerry is niether 3G nor WIFI, so, it is one or two steps behined Nokia specially E series.

[/quote]

There is a blackberry model with wi-fi.

I guess blackberry is good, but this software is not popular that is why symbian software still in high rank, and i don't even encountered blackberry model and its specs. That is why for me symbian still the best.

i don't know whether this will violate forum rules as I'm not posting direct link to warez, but this forum has lots and lots of mobile phone software, for any phone, including a separate section for BlackBerry. You can check it out.

Mods: If it seems a violation of forum rules to you, please remove the link.

Don't link directly to warez content. Just the link to site should be fine.

Once you get your blackberry activated with Blackberry software (BES or BIS). you get an extra icon in the menu called 'Help'..you can find loads of softwares and applications specially designed for Blackberry on it..most of them are free of cost and useful applications..try it out..

Wel now i wud not tel u to visit dotsis cuz it is ditched badly now and in a very poor condition

i ll advise u to go for symbian...