Black & White!

Friends! i want to share a poem with u! A friend send me that text and according to him that poem aws nominated as the best poem in 2004 by UNO...! It s written by a Black African Kid!

Mulahiza Ho: :)

When I born..I Black. When I Grow Up..I Black. When I go in sun...I Black. When I cold..I Black. When I scared..I Black. When I sick...I Black And When I Die...I black...!

And U White Fellows....!

When U Born...U Pink. When U grow up...U White. When U go in sun..U Red. When U Cold...U Blue. When U scared...U Yellow. When U sick...U Green. When U Die...U Grey...........And U Calling Me Coloured.........?

This is very old, but still rather profound (once you get past the joke part)!

Oh...! it s old for u!

But it was a new stuff for me and i thought to share it with others!

Some items never get old...I beleive!

nice.

^^ True but this poem was floating around in forwad text for more then 2 years I guess. Old for me too but thanks any ways for sharing.

New for me and its very good!

in reality this poem is not against but its in favor of racism .....its offense against white people ...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

in reality this poem is not against but its in favor of racism …its offense against white people …
[/quote]

You always take the gora side dude :P

It not an offence, gora have never been offended in history for there color. Dont you know " gore rung ka zamana, kabhi hoga na porana " :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

in reality this poem is not against but its in favor of racism …its offense against white people …
[/quote]

How is this racist? Black people are black, white people are white (and as this joke suggests multi-colored under various conditions), I’m brown etc etc. There is nothing wrong in recognizing and accepting differences in color/race/religion etc, as long as there is no negative bias involved. If someone says I’m brown then that’s fine, but if I’m not hired for a job because I’m brown, that’s racism.

^ hahahah , btw why r u engel these days ???? no ata pata on msn ? wanna show you one thing ,nudge me when u will be online :)

New for me and its so real.

its bad to be a racist, its worse to be a colorblind.

While we are discussing Black & White here is a joke which I read yesterday:

A little black kid is baking with his grandmother. He throws some flour on his face playfully and says "Look, Granny, I'm a little white boy!"

Granny sends him into the other room to tell his father what he said. He walks up to his father and says "Look, Daddy, I'm a little white boy." His father backhands and him and sends him to tell his mother.

Nervously, the kid walks up to his mother and says "Look, Mommy, I'm a little white boy." Mom slaps him and sends him back into the kitchen.

"Have you learned anything?", asks Granny.

"Yes," replies the boy, "I've been white for five minutes and I hate niggers already."

^ LOL man that one was nice.

great poem and some great funny stuff by tech man once again

Hahahahaha! Funny Stuff Tech Man.....!

Good Poem Thanks for sharing this poem

Thanx Dudes....!

Its new to me,

Its not racist,

and tech man's a funny man

End of story