BitDefender Promotion 2008 - Legally License

Original license for BitDefender suite Smile

* BitDefender AntiVirus 2008

* BitDefender InternetSecurity 3008

* BitDefender TotalSecurity 2008

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/Promotions/event08/

Enjoy :)

Never heard of this company before... at least, not directly.

this antivirus is pretty famous (mostly seen it posted on warez sites / forums regularly), though i myself am fed up with these AVs so currently living WITHOUT using any antivirus, and its fun.

I'm currently using COMODO 3 (firewall) and Avast Home (with on-access scanner). Works great, no problems. AbbasJin, you should try avast! Its really easy to set up and use. :)

I am using Nod32

Its awesome

I've used it before, its quiet heavy on resources.. Anyway, im more than happy with the performance of Avast

i like this combination even on P4

Avast Home

Comodo firewall Pro

Winpatrol

I used before AVG but it didnt work for me when a trojan bothered me so much that after trying for a week to get ridk of it i got rid of my windows and reinstalled xp again but Avast detects many trojans if u keep it upto date i found avast qualitative and competative w/ paid things like norton,macafee.kasparske z good too but uses too much resources and gets into roots of windows

I am very very happy with the combination of NOD32 and ZoneAlarm Pro

I configured NOD32 run automatically at startup, ZoneAlarm run manually when i need to connect Internet

I am happy with my AVG. :D

holy sh!t, you guys must be really paranoid...

I use a mac, and I used windows xp for the longest time, I never ever installed a virus scanner or firewall. Just goes to show that as long as your browse safely and with some common sense, the chances of something going wrong is slim.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

holy sh!t, you guys must be really paranoid…

I use a mac, and I used windows xp for the longest time, I never ever installed a virus scanner or firewall. Just goes to show that as long as your browse safely and with some common sense, the chances of something going wrong is slim.

[/quote]

Well actually, its like a condom. If you don’t use one, you might get out of it safely, but if you always do, you can be sure you’ll be safe. Obviously not 100% but 98% maybe!

Pardon the comparison. :P

Plus, exploits on a mac are less frequent as compared to windows so thats some added protection for you.

And its not always about safe browsing. I’m sitting here doing nothing except browsing wiredpakistan and suddenly I see avast has blocked a DCOM exploit (apparently from China).

A router with NAT is an effective firewall.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

its like a condom. If you don’t use one, you might get out of it safely, but if you always do, you can be sure you’ll be safe. Obviously not 100% but 98% maybe!
[/quote]

What an amazing and Knowledgeable example you gave.

Just wanted to throw out that these serial keys are only for 90 days.

I am using F-Secure client security. (version 7.10 build 229)

www.f-secure.com