Bio diesel

due to the rapid increase in fuel prices other countries are spending hevy resources for bio fuel. Brazil is uses 50percent of its fuel as bio fuel and this is growing .

Do we have any plan for such project. Or our leaders are just too dumb to see whats coming in future. The price of petro will get worse.

I wonder wether anyone is paying attention to such stuff or not.

I found a number of videos at youtube which shows different machines that make bio fuel. cant we use it here as biodiesel can be used just like the petrol diesel or it could be mixed .no need to change any engine or parts. Isn't that great

i saw a BBC hard talk episode where they were discussing about bio fuel. and there they mentioned because of rapidly production growth of bio fuel, food prices are gonnna be much higher. bio fuel makers dont care about people's hunger but about fuel. :o

Ya, this problem is solved by making bio fuel from algae. which is cheaper and doesn't need huge lands. Also its the fastest growing thing on the planet. it doubles itself in 24 hours. We should also start projects like that.

well bros

dams: r a menace, as quoted by the Sindh information minister shazia mari

bio fuel: eats up food supplies

fossil fuels: simply too expensive to buy

electricity: @@!!==$$$$

well the govt. is doing everything to avert the economic turmoil!

gillani

our government must focus on utilise nuclear energy. France generates almost all of its electricity through nuclear plants. I wish we get rid of this load-shedding thing sometime soon :( ...can't study with blackouts every 2,3 hours, my PC is dying on me and we're gonna be pretty much screwed up economically if the power-crisis isn't resolved within a year or two.

government has exempted duty and tax on all such equipment which can be used for bio fuel manufacturing according to june 21 sro i blv!

if vertical farming proves to be successful then probably bio fuel will start making sense from commercial aspects.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

our government must focus on utilise nuclear energy. France generates almost all of its electricity through nuclear plants. I wish we get rid of this load-shedding thing sometime soon :( …can’t study with blackouts every 2,3 hours, my PC is dying on me and we’re gonna be pretty much screwed up economically if the power-crisis isn’t resolved within a year or two.
[/quote]

Nuclear power plants are not very good at producing huge amounts of electricity and require a great deal of skillful labors (which we don’t have). It is good for the environment though as it doesn’t pollute the environment much.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if vertical farming proves to be successful then probably bio fuel will start making sense from commercial aspects.
[/quote]

Perhaps, we shall be able to get rice and wheat at a much cheaper rate.