Bill Gates Uncle what are you doing man?

Bill Gates Uncle what are you doing? ap ki saari charity foundation khali kerdey ga...........

capt.e236e42c829d4d83ab5ee05bc8074556-8ad92a041a454c4496f0aa166d217038-0.jpg

Bill Gates, Asif Ali Zardari

In this photo provided by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, right, and Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, left, discuss joint efforts to fight the spread of polio during a meeting in Washington Saturday, January 15, 2011. Pakistan, one of four remaining countries where polio has never been stopped, is set to launch an Emergency Plan on Polio Eradication next week.

source

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//110115/480/urn_publicid_ap_org8ad92a041a454c4496f0aa166d217038/

Why is Bill Gates laughing in a awkward, insulting way at our President... or is it me bieng paranoid..

And may i ask what are the rest of the three remaining countries where polio has never been eradicated?

^ Yeah. His facial expression seems out of context. I would recommend Bill Gates to provide as much direct relief as possible to eradicate polio i.e. from private reputed NGOs and Hospitals instead of going thru the Govt. route. Going thru this route would leave less than 10% for the actual cause while the rest would be gobbled up by the hungry middle men.

bcz Pee-resident Zardari might have cracked an absurd joke again.

2 years back I heard that now Pakistan is polio free country.

When this virus again started? Is it correct that in Pakistan people are still getting this disease?

Although TB and hypatitus exists and that is at vast level compared to polio and we also need support of donors and such organizations.

If Bill and Zardari are willing to help us than we should thank them instead of just becoming critic of every step from politicians.

Such Criticism is useless in my eyes.

now you guys tell me which one of them is most richest man?

^ Lolz gud one :)

Btw i wud agree wid the most, Bill gates shud be giving aid thru private NGO's not the gov itself.

Anyone read up about the verified report by the french authorities that Zardari taking millions of dollars bribe on submarines sale to Pakistan by the French? Its an eye opener for some people who believe the criticsm we do is not fair.

Do he really care for us? Man he loves the money..the smell of the money made him fly to USA.Beg it hard aHOLE !

Zardari FTW..

Hahahahaha

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do he really care for us? Man he loves the money…the smell of the money made him fly to USA.Beg it hard aHOLE !
[/quote]

actually bill gates came to pakistan :)

Do he really care for us? Man he loves the money…the smell of the money made him fly to USA.Beg it hard aHOLE !
[/quote]

Presidency is not just for only dollars in presidency he gots full security around 1K people servants bullet proof motor cars and he has not to pay his taxes AZZ (asif ali zardari) cares only for dollars thats why he killed his wifes and am sure in next elections he will kill his own Son Bilawal too thats why he replaced name Buthoo with zardari, God knows well but it seems like he will repeat his wife murder with bilawal to get once again Pakistanis sympathies for vote

I really hate that man he not looks president

it seems like he will repeat his wife murder with bilawal to get once again Pakistanis sympathies for vote

I really hate that man he not looks president

[/quote]

I don’t think he will kill his own son. Wife is just a wife but affection for a son is such a power that can bow the most cruel man of this world. He will use his son to loot more. He is a mad man. England court has considered him that when he changed his statement that ‘‘Sarrey Mehal’’ is not his or Benazir’s property. I not only hate him but almost all politicians of Pakistan including Nawaz and Shahbaz.