Bijli Chores

Hey, fellows there are lot of people living in the villages & cities also (wtf) who turn their metre or just by using a magnetic (=)) & use free electricity. I think eradicating this problem will eliminated the low sheeding problem.

its not easy to tweak electricity meteres (even the old ones) now a days, but yes kunda system is there (atleast in khi)..

No, every developed country have secured meters, the reason is simply +) WAPDA is DUMB.

well by increasing the price of electricity per unit ,kesc is encouraging people to consider kunda

believe me some people turn to kunda just because of the frustration of load shedding

dey shud introduce sumthin like report kundas and get prize or sumthin like free electricity

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

dey shud introduce sumthin like report kundas and get prize or sumthin like free electricity
[/quote]

their lineman themselves take bribe and install kundas for you. So work is required at grass root level - induct honest people in KESC first.

In one of Post Office Colonies here. They have not provided Natural Gas/Sui Gas to homes. Cost of gas cylinders is very high as compared to the Sui Gas. The Post Office clerks and post mans living there can't afford the gas cylinders. They have electric heaters for cooking in the colony which will result in very high electricity bill so they *stop* their meters for that and pay a few hundreds per month only...

In a way they are right too, their salaries are just not enough but then what they do is unethical...

free electricity units for KESC employees causing shortage of power.

free units for employees should END now to save energy.

official kunda rate is Rs300/day.. most of the juice walas etc pay that and get a official hand written kunda bill

official kunda rate is Rs300/day… most of the juice walas etc pay that and get a official hand written kunda bill
[/quote]

fruit walas too

Does anyone technically know how do they manipulate WAPDA meters? Just curious.

im curious too...

fruit walas too

[/quote]

there is a residential house in our locality which rents out its large lawn and garden to caterers and event mangers for holding parties and functions,the house owners obviously don’t let them use their electric connection and caterers themselves are responsible for electricity,some time they do bring mobile generators on truck but mostly they simply use a kunda connection and light up the whole place,i have personally visited KESC’s service center of our area few times and complained to highups sitting there and their simple response is that we sent the kesc truck , they paid the kunda bill(or maybe bribe?) so we can’t touch them…

they paid the kunda bill(or maybe bribe?) so we can’t touch them…
[/quote]

ya i read about it on kmb its just like a normal kesc bill but it isn’t printed instead it is hand written

Is not kunda is steal just like stealing some one's money and is not this crimnal activity and punishabale under law of land and Allah's law too?

im curious too…
[/quote]

i am out of it man …

not more 420’s