Biggest Fraud...BEAWARE!

Dear All,

Assalam O Alikum!

I take this opportunity to unveil...biggest fraud and fake person trying to sell out his things on this forum...

I am in contact with this person terrysmith507@gmail.com & terrymobile_marketer@hotmail.com

since last 3 days...as i was interested in HTC touch pro, which he offered for sale on following thread...

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4745

this is the link which he gave me of his website:-

http://ebayelectronicsgadgets.page.tl/

PROOF

1. On the website if you go to company address page which they have changed today once i pointed out that the zip code which they gave was 11333 which was of Florida Miami, USA and in the country they wrote United Kingdom, once i asked is there a florida in UK as well then this Mr Terry accepted and termed it as clerical mistake, today they have changed the address

2. On the above referred Thread link of HTC advertisement they put the price as $380 +free shipping, i googled and found following website

http://www.attocknews.com/component/option,com_adsmanager/page,show_category/catid,8/text_search,/order,0/limit,20/limitstart,0/expand,1/Itemid,199/

where they have put the price as $320 for HTC touch pro and on this website as well

http://www.propakistani.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=515

Once I asked for the price quote he told me $400 excluding shipment, once i referred him the websites he Said " Ohh We are very sorry...that was a mistake...the cost is $320+free shipping alright; he asked me that i have to send the money to his account b4 shipment...to which i didnt agreed...then he gave another proposal "Ok only pay the shipment cost and pay the rest once u receive the package" I agreed to that...He confirmed me that he has delivered the package to his courrier, then i received this email from courier

HELLO, MR (MY Name)

> THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING THIS PACKAGE.

>

> SORRY, THE PACKAGE IS BEING DELAYED DUE TO PAYMENT OF THE SHIPPING FEE.

>

> YOU ARE TO PAY THE SHIPPING FEE BEFORE THE PACKAGE CAN BE RELEASED.

>

> ONCE THE PAYMENT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED, THE ITEM WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR

> DOOR STEP IMMEDIATELY.

>

> PLEASE REPLY US, SO WE CAN GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION ON HOW THE PAYMENT

> CAN BE DONE.

>

> THANK YOU.

>

> ALICIA JOHNSON .

> SECRETARY... PARCEL2GO. UK.

Be Yourself @ mail.com!

Choose From 200+ Email Addresses

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com!

email address is Allicia Johnson [secretary-parcel2go@europe.com]

3. To my surprise i went to the website www.parcel2go.com and talked live with their representative, and asked them to confirm the identity of Alicia Johnson...they totally denied...So this is how my doubts got confirmed...and if u see above..this person used www.mail.com website to make this email addres in the name of the company parcel2go (hmmm smart cookie)

and finally Mr Terry GOT BUSTED...Mr Terry tried to play smart...but i think not that smart...wow Florida is in UK gr8 lolz...by the way they made good efforts on their website...but beaware all is FAKE

I urge the admin of this forum

(a) to delete all the posts by both of these email addresses immediately

(B) to ban these people permnantly from this forum, before someone innocent fell in their trap...

Secondly i urge all the forum members to inform on other forums as well about these fakers...they are specifically targeting all Pakistani Tech forums

P.S.

Msg For Dear Admin Mr Asad

After my recent ban i decided not to participate in any sort of posting...but this was necessary to unveil the truth...I hope i have not done any spamming...or any pirated contents...Thx bro...keep up the good work..

Regards

When the going gets tougher; tougher get going...

^ Great dude. Thanks.

I have closed the thread in question for now until this matter is resolved in this thread.

And you can post all you want while remaining within the constraints set forth by the forum rules.

I already know he is fraud. Reported the matter to the admins in the morning and was waiting for more proof.

Actually if you just Google him with "+terry +smith +scam" then you will get a lot of results.

He was also trying to sell me HTC Touch Pro and told me to pay first and then he will send me mobile. During our conversation on Gmail first he told me it will cost $480 but when I told him that in the thread he was asking $380 he said "oh sorry" and then asked me to pay $380.

Deleted for posting in caps. Please read the rules: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Deleted for posting in caps.

i am sorry for posting in caps ok, but can you please change the post about me not being a fraud to small letters instead of deleting.

thank s.

or should i just leave this forum?

is that how you treat visitors that are not from you country?

you don't want people from other countries to come to this site?

to admin.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am sorry for posting in caps ok, but can you please change the post about me not being a fraud to small letters instead of deleting.

thank s.

[/quote]

That is part of a quoted correspondence. Yours isn’t. Please clarify this matter. Members deliberately committing fraud aren’t tolerated anywhere, regardless of their country of origin.