Big Dream Weawer Problem!

Hi friends i can,t edit css templates with dream weawer when i open it with dream weaver it opens but it does,t load css file...

@ Asmar

There is always a learning curve for Dreamweaver. Search for quick tutorial in Google. Tutorials are good to start but a book will give you more thorough approach.

Get a real book or eBook on Dreamweaver. It will take some days or weeks to learn it properly.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@ Asmar

There is always a learning curve for Dreamweaver. Search for quick tutorial in Google. Tutorials are good to start but a book will give you more thorough approach.

Get a real book or eBook on Dreamweaver. It will take some days or weeks to learn it properly.

[/quote]

i have dreamweaver 2 & only wants to now that how to open css templates with it …

plz help

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have dreamweaver 2 & only wants to now that how to open css templates with it …

plz help

[/quote]

You mean Dreamweaver CS 2? Anyway, on right-side, there are panels, in them, find CSS -> CSS Styles. There are small buttons on the lower-right-side of CSS panel. This CSS panel allow you add/edit/delete/attach-CSS-file etc. etc.