Big Boss Season 4

i think its interesting reality show i am loving it any body else here enjoying this season of big boss 4 ?

Absolutely hated big brother, so there was no way in hell I would ever watch this.

Just a few guys and gals jammed into a single house, what is there to watch ?

No its a nice show. I am enjoying it. I am watching it for the first time but am enjoying it. A lot of people like it and are downloading it from different sites. It is different from those other shows with only singing and dancing. There are people from different fields who are here in this show. There is fight, love, hatred, care etc. So I like this show :)

It's somehow interesting .. dunno y.. but it's just awkward how they have all hunks in the cast just to attract female viewership :D ..

I think Veena Malik and one other guy from Pakistan are participating in the show. But there is nothing interesting to watch in the show. Why would I want to see people caged in a house like monkeys on TV?

Who cares about Veena Malik, its all about pure entertainment.Don't you feel tired and bored of watching western shows :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think Veena Malik and one other guy from Pakistan are participating in the show. But there is nothing interesting to watch in the show. Why would I want to see people caged in a house like monkeys on TV?
[/quote]

That other guy is Ali Salim who famous by the name of Begam Nawazish Ali and is host of a program “Late Night with Begam Nawazish Ali”.

Oh. Yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. I couldn't remember his real name.

Who cares about Veena Malik, its all about pure entertainment.Don’t you feel tired and bored of watching western shows :P
[/quote]

Exactly… I’ve started to grow this craving for pakistani entertainment aswell … We have better Dramas and shows which are built around our society.

The whole concept of Big Brother show is lame.. I don't get why people like it :s

The whole concept of Big Brother show is lame… I don’t get why people like it :s
[/quote]

Every person has different set of interests. you cant call something lame which u dont like

The whole concept of Big Brother show is lame… I don’t get why people like it :s
[/quote]

Its name is Big Boss not Big Brother.

A lot of people like this show. I myself am ripping and releasing it on a torrent site and many users are downloading it to watch. I also checked other torrent sites and found that a large number of users are downloading it. It clearly depicts their interest in this show. In start I was also not watching it. I was just recording and ripping it but when I watched one of its episodes then I also started watching it.

Most of the Indian shows are related to singing and dancing I become bored of same concept but it is different from those.

By the way Ali Salim (Begam Nawazish Ali) is now out of the show so their is only 1 Pakistani i.e. Veena and I think she will be out very soon.

can some 1 PM me link to download it ?

Its name is Big Boss not Big Brother.

A lot of people like this show. I myself am ripping and releasing it on a torrent site and many users are downloading it to watch. I also checked other torrent sites and found that a large number of users are downloading it. It clearly depicts their interest in this show. In start I was also not watching it. I was just recording and ripping it but when I watched one of its episodes then I also started watching it.

Most of the Indian shows are related to singing and dancing I become bored of same concept but it is different from those.

By the way Ali Salim (Begam Nawazish Ali) is now out of the show so their is only 1 Pakistani i.e. Veena and I think she will be out very soon.

[/quote]

they should kick veena 1st , ali khusra was doing a good job…

First i dont like this show! not much time to watch this kind of reality shows!

mostly females loved to watched this,coz there are lot of gossip which women like most:P

and secondly veena is part of this game who out's asif in his game :P

This show is ended now, Shewta has won the show....

--

^^ Dude it's entertaining. Cuz Pakistani's dont get a hang of the Big brother (UK version) thts why they watch big Boss.. btw even i dunt like big brother but i like big boss cuz it fits around our customs and culture.. despite the fact ive lived in the UK.

Ive heard people saying it's all scripted and not real.. I say who cares.. its entertaining atleast.

I dont think its a good for now as alot of criticism is there due to Veena malik and zubair.