Beware of new email scam....hotmail

I have been using email for almost last 8-10 years and when i read this email , for a moment i stopped to read the full message and got a clue inside for this mail being scam ...why ? because there was a password field inside and i request everybody to please keep your email ids ultra-secure as anyone can get in trouble if his/her email is used in terrorism or threats

here are some screen shots of what i received

hm1.jpg

w1440.png

hm2i.jpg

w1440.png

I am surprised that Hotmail doesn't scans emails to see if such scams are being sent. Then again, it is one of the crappiest mail services around so they can be excused.

Oh God...! Strange Thing....! Hotmail shud Improve its Functions!

so i might be the victim of such type of email when i loss my email id . :S .. but thank GOD , their CS i great and i got my id back :)

Hmm...thats strange :|.......as many people use it

Thanks

I like gmail better than hotmail, i hate it when i receive those windows live mail emails, they're as bad as spam.

hotmail , yahoo , gmail or anyother good email service provider will never demand your personal info , if they have some announcements they will show them when you will login to your account .

such emails are sent to hijack your contact list to raise the advertisement tasks ,

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have been using email for almost last 8-10 years and when i read this email , for a moment i stopped to read the full message and got a clue inside for this mail being scam …why ? because there was a password field inside and i request everybody to please keep your email ids ultra-secure as anyone can get in trouble if his/her email is used in terrorism or threats

here are some screen shots of what i received

hm1.jpg

w1440.png

hm2i.jpg

w1440.png

[/quote]

Good work kashif

your screen shoots of scam email will save all hotmail users from being scammed.

Aap ne bari naiki ka kaam kia hai yeh screenshots upload kar ke