Better high speed internet service for Dir

I live in Dir(NWFP),which high speed wireless internet service is better for me.

Currently i use ptcl wireless.

THANKS.

PTcl launched wireless :o

^ vPTCL :P

Try WorldCall wireless if it's available there

It gives better speed than vPTCl

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I live in Dir(NWFP),which high speed wireless internet service is better for me.

Currently i use ptcl wireless.

THANKS.

[/quote]

It depends on what is available. If you want wireless,ptcl is the best…Then world call,then Wateen. If none of them are available then edge is your best shot… If even that is not available then Ptcl or worldcall Wireless… I would go for PTCL DSL if it is available…

I don't think anything other than vptcl or GPRS would be available there

i used to have worldcall wireless when broadband was not available in my city. and its very good. never had any problem and around 600Rs for whole month unlimited. speed around 115 (download 16/17 KBps)

I am using vptcl right now,but i want better speed than that.World call and Wateen services are not available here.The only available high speed internet service is ptcl Broadband.But i frequently move from one place to another within Dir district,so i want something which is high speed and wireless.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am using vptcl right now,but i want better speed than that.World call and Wateen services are not available here.The only available high speed internet service is ptcl Broadband.But i frequently move from one place to another within Dir district,so i want something which is high speed and wireless.
[/quote]

Then your best chance is availability of edge in your area. But that is a crawl compared to DSL and Wimax.

Check with the cellular service providers.