Best way to travel from Karachi to Sehwan

Does daewoo go to sehwan from Karachi. Or any other decent bus service that could reserve the seat on phone and follow strick timings?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Does daewoo go to sehwan from Karachi. Or any other decent bus service that could reserve the seat on phone and follow strick timings?
[/quote]

best way to travel is by car! depart in the morning

Dial 17. Ask them phone number of Daewoo. Mr. Daewoo will pick up your call. Ask him if he takes his bus to Sehwan. If yes, get your seat booked with him.

Dial 17. Ask them phone number of Daewoo. Mr. Daewoo will pick up your call. Ask him if he takes his bus to Sehwan. If yes, get your seat booked with him.
[/quote]

1217 correction

By the way im in peshawar so i want a bit guidance from the karachi folks

actually daewoo is not here but some company has started its services with name sami daewoo and they only offer karachi to hyderabad flights :D afaik

ok i forgot about this way this is the best way but would cost you more!

get a rent a car with driver from karachi and go where ever you want the driver will be driving the car so no tension. tell the rent a car dealer that you are going sehwan to visit the shrine (which i think you are)

dont give an impression that you are not from karachi to rent a car dealers

what is your purpose of visit btw? know anyone there? Hazrat Lal Shahbaz Qalandar's mazar?

actually daewoo is not here but some company has started its services with name sami daewoo and they only offer karachi to hyderabad flights :D afaik
[/quote]

Actually Daewoo was changed to Sammi Daewoo more than a year ago all over Pakistan. Visit www.sammi.com.pk

Actually Daewoo was changed to Sammi Daewoo more than a year ago all over Pakistan. Visit www.sammi.com.pk

[/quote]

thanks for the info didnt knew that

but i am sure they only offer karachi to hyderabad trips

ya i'll be visiting the shrine. i went there 4 years ago from karachi via blueline bus service. it was a crowded bus which had seats in the middle of the bus. though no one was standing.So this time i wana get a decent bus service. however the bus dropped me right at sehwan where i got the motor riksha who took me to the shrine in 10min. The bus was actually heading to Larkana.

ya i’ll be visiting the shrine. i went there 4 years ago from karachi via blueline bus service. it was a crowded bus which had seats in the middle of the bus. though no one was standing.So this time i wana get a decent bus service. however the bus dropped me right at sehwan where i got the motor riksha who took me to the shrine in 10min. The bus was actually heading to Larkana.
[/quote]

what about that rent a car suggestion?

Stick to the topic. Also please note that retard mansha is back trying to create trouble. So if you find newly registered members acting odd, just report them and ignore them. The admin team will take care of it!

wow you people got strange rules anyway who ever deleted its not a biggie 'cause i was asked by salmanahmad about my background so he could explain it to me better, so i wrote my background, any as curious mind i have i am still pretty much interested in knowing about this local personality and the belief goes along with,

if anybody wants to enlighten me please don't post here send me message mail through this forum, 'cause i am not interested in getting in religious war with people here just looking for knowledge.

sorry for inconvenience now you cat get back to your discussion, i will not infiltrate this thread anymore. i am looking forward of any member who want to send me personal forum message on this.

thanks