Best way of registering .PK dOMAIN @ PKNIC?

Hii All,

Whats the best & safe way to register a domain at PKNIC ?

Here are few questions coming in my mid :

1. Should u must provide your valid & authentic whois info , for example ur name , address etc

whats the benefit if yes ? or if not ?

2. Im going to register domain for online store & it would be a serious venture for me, So considering this , How should a person keep secure his domain name ownership ?

3. Are there any important documentation regarding deomain ownership to show ur legacy & ownership , what should be important considerations ?

Any tips or experiences would be much helpful, :) Please share ....

Just make free account at pknic and than register your domain using VISA etc or buy Prepaid Code from the merchants of pknic. What i did was register the domain and than paid via prepaid voucher i got from pknic merchant.

For .pk, purchase domains only from pknic. Just create an account and register from available domains.

No documentation required at the time of registration, they may ask documents if you require any alteration or change.

Domain name is secure, if you have register it yourself :). Do not include contact info other than yours at Billing/ Technical/ other forms.

[quote=“shafiq, post:3, topic:21081”]

For .pk, purchase domains only from pknic. Just create an account and register from available domains.

No documentation required at the time of registration, they may ask documents if you require any alteration or change.

Domain name is secure, if you have register it yourself :). Do not include contact info other than yours at Billing/ Technical/ other forms.

[/quote]

I have seen many "domain owners" not having their actual name on whois info, instead of this they have mentiond their site/organization name, Can i also do the same ? what are the pros & cons ?

i have registered my domain thorugh pknic it works fine.

Yes

[quote="jugnu, post:4, topic:21081"]

I have seen many "domain owners" not having their actual name on whois info, instead of this they have mentiond their site/organization name, Can i also do the same ? what are the pros & cons ?

[/quote]

Yes you can, but they may ask you to providing information or request on your company "Letter Head".

[quote=“shafiq, post:6, topic:21081”]

Yes

Yes you can, but they may ask you to providing information or request on your company "Letter Head".

[/quote]

Actually here is what i want to know :

Whois info of propakistani.pk shows like this:
			<div style="text-align:right;">Registrant Name:</div>

ProPakistani

<div style="text-align:right;">Address:</div>

Islamabad <p>				Pakistan
	</p><p> </p><p>As you can see all the info is anonymous ,</p><p> </p><p>Can we write any "nick name" in registrant Name field as above ? would it be fine ?</p><p> </p><p>My goal would be to not mention my real name , while having proper & valid form of domain ownership. How its done ? </p>

Ok so you need "Private Registration" links below will help you to decide

http://luxsci.com/blog/dangers-of-private-domain-registrations-and-whois-masking.html

https://www.domainsbyproxy.com/popup/whoisexample.aspx?regionsite=pk&ci=5165&marketid=en-PK

[quote=“www.madad.pk, post:5, topic:21081”]

i have registered my domain thorugh pknic it works fine.

[/quote]

do you get yourdomain.PK as email domain as well ?

I mean can your use custom email addresses for your domain.PK ? like admin@wiredpakistan.com etc?

[quote=“Aliravian, post:9, topic:21081”]

do you get yourdomain.PK as email domain as well ?

I mean can your use custom email addresses for your domain.PK ? like admin@wiredpakistan.com etc?

[/quote]

You need web-hosting or email-plan to configure with your domain, and than you will be able to get custom email address as per your domain name.

I use cloudfare with PKNIC domains, just edit nameservers to point to cloudfare and than configure cloudfare as you like

I use root.pk for all things DNS.

how much for an year.....per domain?

they charge 200 for two years, initially you have to sign up for two years.

^ * 2000 rs per year.. and 1st 2 years combined stat.

You can get pknic voucher in cheap price from http://h.com.pk and add credits using prepaid card into your pknic account and register you domain for 2 years :)

If you are registered company, Kindly send to pknic office lahore along with letterhead with NTN number. It will help you to recover domain, if any problem arises,

We also can manage you to register secure domain for you.

Technical Operational Team

Web Hosting Pakistan

www.Kalhost.com

Hi,

I recently registered a domain with pknic, unfortunately, there doesnt seem to be a DNS service nor any partners listed there where i can get DNS services from. root.pk doesnt seem to be working.

Any ideas?