BEST two options for NEW AC

Dear Friends,

I am interested to install AC in drawing room, the room size is 14 x 19 .

Please advise the best AC in the market.

I have visited few shops but confuse which one to buy as there are roughly 20 different companies in AC.

I want to install 1.5 tone AC.

Below the brands I have in my mind so far

01) Mitsubishi Heavy

02) Acson

03) Panasonic

Please advise which one is better, I wanted to get Mitsubishi but shop keeper is saying don't go for that, as this AC is not too long in length, and it will not throw the air in whole complete and as a result AC will not trip and you will pay extra electricity bill as AC will be on all the times.

one shop keeper is saying to go for local one like Pel, Dawlance or orient one.

Please advise which one is best one, I want to buy within 4 to 5 days.

Regards,

Siddique

Mitsu > Acson > Panasonic.

if you have solar power or plan to run a big solar power setup then go for inverter AC.. long term cost saving..

of the others non inverter ac,

Acson > Mitsubishi (heavy duty) > Gree

Gree is successful in pk because they are well suited to our harsh high temps and have good compressors. they work in very high temps of even 45C and cool the room where other local brands fail.. also they are affordable... Acson are expensive but quality is top notch of both inner unit and outer.

Panasonic is also good but not sure about its warranty.. in other brands, Samsung has super Freezing cool air throw, but are expensive and few people have installed because of cost, however air is indeed super cool.

for mistubishi AC, send a PM to member nvd650, as he is much more informed about REAL WORLD performance of major AC brands than majority of us here on forum.

Plz also mention guys which model is more suitable Anything under 50k?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

thanks brother.

panasonic is in 3 year warrenty , same warrenty for mitsu and acson . panasonic cost 55k and acson and mitsu are aroubd 70 thousand.

[quote="farhan_ds, post:3, topic:21982"]

if you have solar power or plan to run a big solar power setup then go for inverter AC.. long term cost saving..

of the others non inverter ac,

Acson > Mitsubishi (heavy duty) > Gree

Gree is successful in pk because they are well suited to our harsh high temps and have good compressors. they work in very high temps of even 45C and cool the room where other local brands fail.. also they are affordable... Acson are expensive but quality is top notch of both inner unit and outer.

Panasonic is also good but not sure about its warranty.. in other brands, Samsung has super Freezing cool air throw, but are expensive and few people have installed because of cost, however air is indeed super cool.

for mistubishi AC, send a PM to member nvd650, as he is much more informed about REAL WORLD performance of major AC brands than majority of us here on forum.

[/quote]

Acson and Mitsu are the best options still for runnning ac for many years.

even if you are NOT running solar power i would suggest the inverter AC . their technology is different as well as Gas is also different and very quick cool .

rest the choice is yours .

The difference in the price will b covered in one season (depends on running hours)

M using Gree 1 ton n performance is good n economical in terms of Bill :)

can you share it’s power ratings

^

How to get its power rating?

Thanks

[quote=“masters, post:10, topic:21982”]

^
How to get its power rating?

Thanks

[/quote]
i don’t no either i wanted to know could it be run at 2.5kw generator

read the side sticker on the outer unit..

also use a clamp volt meter to check its starting amps and keep checking for upto 5 minutes so as to record the steady rise in amperes till the ac is in optimal running and cooling.

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:7, topic:21982”]

even if you are NOT running solar power i would suggest the inverter AC . their technology is different as well as Gas is also different and very quick cool .

rest the choice is yours .

The difference in the price will b covered in one season (depends on running hours)

[/quote]

what is the best brand to buy inverter ac ?

[quote=“gbaz, post:13, topic:21982”]

what is the best brand to buy inverter ac ?

[/quote]

depends on the budget ,

best is the Mitsubishi , sharp and Panasonic ,

better are Changhong and hier

OK are

Dawlance / orient etc

None.

who is official Mistsubishi dealer in Pak?

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:14, topic:21982”]

depends on the budget ,

OK are

Dawlance / orient etc

[/quote]

ok i have searched shrap is on top in EER

[quote="MrKamran, post:15, topic:21982"]

None.

[/quote]

lol you must be kidding...

[quote=“nadeem5476, post:14, topic:21982”]

depends on the budget ,
OK are
Dawlance / orient etc

[/quote]

When did these companies introduced inverter based ACs?

Sent from my SM-N910C

To OP, your short list is absolutely fine, go with anyone and you'll be satisfied. Since you've made your mind for an A class AC then don't go for local brands or even don't go for haier, gree bla bla.....

Sent from my SM-N910C

[quote=“nvd650, post:18, topic:21982”]

When did these companies introduced inverter based ACs? Sent from my SM-N910C

[/quote]

Haha.. you know.. People.. SMH.. :P

Totally agreed with nvd1000....when going for an A grade AC, stick to that plan..

Mitsubishi had a 2 ton inverter 2 years back , no more.

Haier has no market stock of inverter ac this year.

Orient sucks ass, in all models.

Sharp and panasonic inverters have NO warranty.. whoever said that 3 years warranty is misguided by shopkeepers.

Though Sharp 18MV is the SEXIEST inverter ever..and panasonic is THE top quality brand.

Current market options include, Gree G10 based H1 and H2 models, which are internally same, only front panel is different... and Acson, Which is the only true malasian compressor inverter ac, with the zero torque start and minimal amps among all brands.. too bad it looks like a conventional split and costs 2x more than gree with fitting..

Just installed a Gree in home 2 days ago.. the black H1, its good looking.. .. very strange for me as i have installed an AC after many years, the indoor is a single man lift only, and even the oudoor can be lifted by a single strong person.. inverter stuff is quite light weight..

PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT:

Strong advice, pay a lot more to a good fitter.. not the shop keeper boys..

in lahore, Freeze point is a local shop on contract with orient for orient and mitsu Ac.. only Acson has TRUE Genuine company fitting by company authorized factory staff..if you get fitting done by anyone else, you wont even get warranty claim from acson.. their fitting charges without any pipe are 3k..

Gree, LG, Panasonic, dawlence pel, no brand has any company fitting staff except Acson to fit ac..so beware of market choota electricians in training who fit these ac.

luckily our guy was our well known friend who does work in governer house, secretariat and all the sectary of govt homes.. so his work is solid and top class.. its best to get your inverter ac laquered inside so as to protect from corrosion and leakage.. inverter ac are expensive shiit..spending a 1k extra now on a good fitter is a long term investment which will pay off after 4-5 years when all other options have failed.

importance of a good fitter is paramount.. our friend knows internal fitting locks of all acs, and almost every brand model.. as he is in AC repairs and fitting business for decades..all new chinese models have very delicate clips, which can be broken with the slightest of wrong pressure.. he showed me locks inside gree which werent even visible with deep inspection and torch light.. those can be broken easy and 90% people will simply ignore it and continue installation without telling you.. it does no harm instantly when every thing is new.. but after 2 -3 years of regular use and service each year, body becomes loose and doesnot fit any more,, and that canot be repaired..

ONLY GET INSTALLATION BY A PROFESSIONAL...

Just pay more now... if you can buy an 80k AC.. you can pay 1k more for lacquering and fitting...