Best Telecom Advertisement

Share the Pakistan best Telecom Advertisement.

Telenor

Warid

Wateen

Mobilink

Dont like Ufone third class ads.3 banda pakar liya ha bas.

Zong

Zong all the way..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dont like Ufone third class ads.3 banda pakar liya ha bas.

[/quote]

Lolzz… and i like Ufone’s ads most. I love the picturization, drama, most important script. Only those people who don’t have sense of humor will don’t like their ads.

the worst ads are made by Telenor and ufone did a pretty good JOb insulting them

"Bas aik naya connection chahiye"

LOLz.........

the worst ads are made by Telenor and ufone did a pretty good JOb insulting them

"Bas aik naya connection chahiye"

LOLz…

[/quote]

ditto

Dont like Ufone third class ads.3 banda pakar liya ha bas
[/quote]

These are the most funniest, the most original adds ever! And that team is probably one of the best too! Better than getting two singers to dance like a bunch of morons! Who sings to the tune of a mobile company ? No one !

Who would have thought of advertising connection problems for a cellphone in the form of a Mobile Phone Clinic ? Now thats creative and originaL!

If this is your sense of humor then you should grow up. Mobile clinic phir be acceptable ha. Warna baqi tu trying to be over smart.

I like corporate ads like initiator one .

Jazz aur talkshawk ke be buhut thrid class hoti ha.

But jazz ke ali zafar wali is good one. That if u call humorous is acceptable.

Telenor beach ad was I think awesome.

@^^

And if this is your sense of humour, then you are pretty old for it.

Man i am hating Zong Ads . First that " Mera number hai blah blah " and now a days there is" Muje sms bohat ache lagte hai aur MMS pasand hi bohat blah blah" :mad:

Man i am hating Zong Ads . First that " Mera number hai blah blah " and now a days there is" Muje sms bohat ache lagte hai aur MMS pasand hi bohat blah blah" :mad:
[/quote]

That ad is for watching the pretty girl not listening to what she’s saying. She reminds me of eva mendes.

That ad is for watching the pretty girl not listening to what she’s saying. She reminds me of eva mendes.

[/quote]

Lol,

There is huge difference between these two. Where is Eva Mendes and where is she. Her talking style is just stupid.

Yup I like the new zong ad.Every time u want to see complete. What a style.

& also like new talkshak "Bahoo A/C zara halka chalna". really shows image of every pakistani as everyone is in tension.

telenor

mobilink ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVpv5jl11v4 i think this one is best they are going to launch 4G congrats Pak

ufone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgDbVvFMYDY fast 3g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz194Be7L08

^I think Telenor is going to launch 3G before Mobilink.

Telenor is a head of all other telcos in 3G perperation and launch readiness , others are making excusses and delaying it.

Telenor is a head of all other telcos in 3G perperation and launch readiness , others are making excusses and delaying it.
[/quote]

Telenor is in talk with China Mobile (Zong) to sell off its operation.