Best Split AC brand in Pakistan

I am planning to buy a 1 or 1.5 Ton Split AC unit. Would appreciate if members share their experience and guide me about selecting good and best brand Split AC.

Go for Mitsubishi Mr. Slim.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Go for Mitsubishi Mr. Slim.
[/quote]

+1

+2

Thanks for your replies.

Please share your experience and how you rate any particular split brand as best. Also guide me looking for important factors and specifications while selecting a split.

I highly appreciate your reviews as complete as thorough to help me.

Hitachi. 10/10 :)

Though, it may be hard time finding one.

there is already a thread 4 this http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1142

I have checked that thread but concluded nothing strong. Again requesting for guidance on best selection for Pakistani environment and best service support. Request is to support suggestions with factors to look for while making purchasing.

you people have got to be kidding me, General is the best hands down.

@Ghaznavi,

You are right General is the ever best one but heavier one also on KESC bill. Need the one that is lighter on the KESC bill part also.

For Mitsu's recommendations, I have checked that It's Advance version (not available now a days) is the best one whereas Extreme (available now a days) is not even in good range.

Please suggest with Pros & Cons for 1T model in Samsumg, Dawlance, LG, Haier, Orient & Sabro.

samsing or dwlance shall do, dont go for anyother u mentioned

samsing or dwlance shall do, dont go for anyother u mentioned
[/quote]

dawlance is assembled in pakistan, the general rule of thumb is anything assembled outside > stuff assembled in pakistan.

I have a friend who has an electronics shop, when i ask him about AC's he has it simple. Waves is the worts, Mitsubishi is the best :)

Daikin is one of the best Air Conditioner brand in India and Pakistan

Best 1.5 ton (non-invertor) split AC?

i have two split 1.5 tonnes AC's at home

SANYO (was very expensive when bought, still is expensive den othas) - 10/10 super fine cooling, super kewl features, havent seen a betta AC ever

Sabro - 7/10 above average cooling....

EDIT : Mitsubishi is a nice brand too, quite betta dan sabro, comparable to sanyo

and Waves, and PEL are sad, Dawlance is a bit betta

and yeah orient splits are usually economical(use less electricity) but there cooling isnt that good, orient is recommended from small rooms

asad_n was asking about split which starts automatically when light comes!

mitsu mr slim has this feature!

I am going to Pakistan soon.

My bedroom is small, its about 4 meter by 6 meter..

Shall I get 1 or 1.5? My room got to be cold.

I am going to Pakistan soon.

My bedroom is small, its about 4 meter by 6 meter…

Shall I get 1 or 1.5? My room got to be cold.

[/quote]

Better get a 1.5t.

asad_n was asking about split which starts automatically when light comes!

mitsu mr slim has this feature!

[/quote]

Oh cool. Good to hear that. I may buy that for next season I think.

I have a nice house in Pakistan but I want an A/C fan on top of the roof (so it would be difficult to see)

A/C pipe need to be bendable - is that possible? What about plastic cover to cover the A/C pipe outside? I don't want to see ugly black pipe... Im from Kharian area.