Best Smartphones in Pakistan?

Hello guys!

I was wondering to ask what are the best smartphones in Pakistan. Just found this blogpost and they seem to have the best lists available:

http://towntawks.com/blog/2013/10/2013-best-smartphones-in-pakistan/

Do you guys agree? If I have Rs.60,000/- what do you recommend? Which smartphone should I buy?

i will recommend simply qmobile quatro z3..the best and swiftest phone both in net and hd playing functions.

You can advertise your website in a good manner here, so don't play these lame tactics.

[quote="towntawks, post:, topic:"]

Hello guys!

I was wondering to ask what are the best smartphones in Pakistan. Just found this blogpost and they seem to have the best lists available:

http://towntawks.com/blog/2013/10/2013-best-smartphones-in-pakistan/

Do you guys agree? If I have Rs.60,000/- what do you recommend? Which smartphone should I buy?

[/quote]

[quote=“Zohair, post:3, topic:20420”]

You can advertise your website in a good manner here, so don't play these lame tactics.

[/quote]

ZOHAIR CHOHAN JAMATIA KHARJI HASSAN ABBASI KI NASAL TALIBAN LOVER TERI CHOOT DEY ANDAR KERAY.

I use HTC Chacha and it serves all the purposes.

Huawei Ascend y300

Samsung Galaxy

Go for Zopo C2 , FHD Screen and Quality user experience.

Galaxy s2 was quite good but after replacement of screen its battery sux big time.

Galaxy s3 is good but design is outdated even S2 looks better.

Galaxy s4 is Outstanding if one can bear it

Sony Xperia Z1, At the Moment , THE BEST

Galaxy SIII (Mini) going great :)

Htc one x + , awesome handset with everything you want.. pretty much can beat s4 at any given time of a day.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

^ Actually No.. even the HTC ONE is on PAR with the S4,, not better.. S4 is a compendium of every thing RIGHT , that must be in a single phone.. everyother phone has one or 2 excellent things, but lacks in other 1-2.. S4 has the best composite of everything.. If there was no S3, and directly an S4., there would simply have been no competition.. S3 slumped the market a bit for the S4.

PS: i donot own an S4.. a few members of family do.. alos mom has S3 in house, i have an S2, sis has Grand..few friends have HTC phones (One S).. and one haz the Xperia Z... so i know what i am talking about..:)

All geeks kept their s2. Others moved on. Enough said.

Note 2 was the best thing I ever used. Now enjoying note 3.

Qmobile's good but since it is a local company, the next better option is Samsung. I myself prefer Samsung for my own use.

No doubt Samsung galaxy best android phone in Pakistan. But Q mobile also a better mobile company in this latest field.

J00 Gayizz.. :D

1+1 is coming soon.. :)

now Sony Xperia z2 , HTC One (M8) , Samsung Galaxy S5 are available

you can choose any of them but they are a bit more than you budget

Nokia XL... With andriod app.. nice smart phone with lots of new features

Hello everyone, i want to buy Nokia Lumia 1020 for its great camera and also Microsoft OS as i want to do academic work on the go like reading pdf docs or editing Powerpoint etc. But people keep telling me to buy Android phone though it may not be very good for my academic purposes. Also everyone's telling me to buy a phone with good resale value which Nokia Window phones don't have... What should i do?

sent from an Unknown device using Tapatalk 2