Best site for selling and buying in pakistan

in my view

www.olx.com.pk is the best site for selling or buying anything Directly from seller .

further is is divided into city wise too

like if u r living or want to buy something from karachi then

www.karachi.olx.com.pk

likewise

www.lahore.olx.com.pk

www.islamabad.olx.com.pk

many cities of pakistan included as well as foreign too .

try i t.

@ nadeem5476

have you ever used it to buy or sell online? Did you get any success?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

in my view

www.olx.com.pk is the best site for selling or buying anything Directly from seller .

further is is divided into city wise too

like if u r living or want to buy something from karachi then

www.karachi.olx.com.pk

likewise

www.lahore.olx.com.pk

www.islamabad.olx.com.pk

many cities of pakistan included as well as foreign too .

try i t.

[/quote]

thanks i’ve founded some girls number onit

[/quote]

really? then op is right that it is the best. ;)

I have sold numerous items through Pakwheels.com From cars to computers. I had success with striking deals over wiredpakistan.com too..

I think I sold a fone over wccftech.com !

Sold a Xbox360 Arcade over Pakgamers.com

Depends which site has the largest number of viewers and target customers

@ nadeem5476

have you ever used it to buy or sell online? Did you get any success?

[/quote]

yes sold some items like some mobile phones , AGP card , 17 inch LCD bla bla . just simple process , post free ad and give contact number or email or even you dont give any contact (in this case, just chk the replies people give) . well its simple no rules and regulations :)

[/quote]

oh wow thats a bonus thing :)

i've found pretty gud response from www.hafeezcentre.pk. Try it out.!

yes thats also a nice site . very large data base of gadgets etc to sell / buy . wonderful :)

thanks for letting us know that site for buying selling .

i have posted my ad there :)

I have also done some transactions through OLX. its a nice website. I bought my blackberry and my current laptop through that website.

i think i will find more from website.:)

olx.com.pk is fine. I bought and sold a laptop through it. The response was good as people do visit it on regular basis.

Guys, you can also check out www.Lokmart.com. This is a Pakistani website where you can buy and sell anything from cars, to books, to electronics, to mobile phones and property. It offers a great interface and user experience and is free to use.

Just for your information, olx and others are international sites operating in Pakistan, where as Lokmart is a local Pakistan created site. Furthermore, FYI again, 'Lok' stands for the punjabi word which translates into 'people'. Whereas 'mart' is the short form for 'market'.

Cheers

Yes i know that OLX.com.pk is best website however alternative sites and olx prizes are totally different. like autotrader.pk etc

there are many websites to buy and sell online but after olx the website i find most useful for me that is https://www.asan.com.pk its a good website to sell and buy online

For buying i would suggest to check GOTO website. They have the best products and plus my experience has been great from this their site. They have proper response for customers queries and as well they have a lot of discounts on different products. I have purchased a MI band for me and the actual price was very high but on discount i got it between 2k between it is the original one. So i think and i must recommend you all to go through this website if you are looking for something good products and something in good pretty discounts. I always use this site for my self. For selling you can check olx i do not have enough idea of this but yes once i have used it so it was not bad. I had good experience from this site as well and main thing these are the unique ones which are trustworthy like goto. You can easily add to cart. I only recommend these two sites. It is from my view. You can check too.