Best PPV Advertisement network?

Hellow i am using google adsense on my website but google adsense is PPC (pay per click) because my site not receives to much traffic , So i need any PPV (pay per view) advertisement network but i don,t know about them so will you please suggest me the best PPV advertisement network instead of adbrite!

Asmar I deleted your signature, since your website contains pirated content, and I already told you we don't want referral links floating around on the forum.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asmar I deleted your signature, since your website contains pirated content, and I already told you we don’t want referral links floating around on the forum.
[/quote]

man , What you want to do with me???

What pirated contents???

ok,ok, remove the refferal link but please let me to put my own website link ???

Your website contains links to pirated movies. If you can prove that those movies aren't pirated, then you are most welcome to post your website link in your signature.

Your website contains links to pirated movies. If you can prove that those movies aren’t pirated, then you are most welcome to post your website link in your signature.
[/quote]

What??? My website contains link to pirated movies? dude, those movies are free for anyone to use !

We can buy DVD/CD of those movies freely!

Those movies are hollywood & bollywood movies which anyone can view freely!

But if you still wants proof ? then visit www.youtube.com or www.megavideo.com they also have those movies & ask other members of this forum about this they will surely tell you the same!:mad:

^ ......I think I'm at a loss for words. Lets assume I'm right and let the matter be.

^ …I think I’m at a loss for words. Lets assume I’m right and let the matter be.
[/quote]

What you mean?

^ simple

your wrong hes right is that simple enough or do you want me to hire a teacher for you to explain that? :P

Post in this thread: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=80501#p80501