Best place to complain PTCL issue

AoA,

It has been 6-7 months now. We have billing issue. We have disconnected our broadband but we are still getting bill every month. I sent email with bill and disconnection bill and receipt to customer support but still it is not done after 1 month now.

Please tell me if there is any way to make complain which get some attention from PTCL people. Any top notch guy who can handle issues.

Thanks

Memon try to contact ptcl_cares on twitter.. He will help you for sure .. I have had similiar experience.. You should visit their senior they call it dean maybe .. Anyways try this twitter thingy .. Am sure you will be amazed how things will work for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we received bill after closing a ptcl landline connection for almost a whole year, numerous visits to exchange but no use ..... and then it stopped on its own

Register a complaint at PTA website.

Email your complain to PTA.

PTA for sure, send your complaint along with all documents attached at complaint@pta.gov.pk, they (ptcl) will come at your door step next day.

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:22524”]

Memon try to contact ptcl_cares on twitter… He will help you for sure … I have had similiar experience… You should visit their senior they call it dean maybe … Anyways try this twitter thingy … Am sure you will be amazed how things will work for you

[/quote]

whats your twitter handler?

@PTCLcares

Visit your concerned exchange along with all dox

wait for dooms day, IshaAllah they will reply there.