Best Phone under 15000

Hello guys,
I'm planning to buy a Smartphone.My budget is 15k,I have searched on Google and i have selected the following two phones :
*Voice Xtreme V60(Quad Core 1.2GHz , 1GB Ram , 12MP and 3MP Camera , 4.5' IPS)
*QMobile Noir i9(1.3 GHZ Quad Core , 1GB RAM , 8MP and 2MP Camera , 5' IPS).

Now can you people help me decide that which one is better?

Thanks,

Nokia+Lumia+520+Price+in+Pakistan_-_7094

Nokia Lumia 520 | Rs. 14,500/-

mysterio92 Brother!I do not like Windows phones :confused:

In that price range, can you beat G5's G9 President ?.

Quad Core, 1.3 GHz,

5.7" IPS screen, 3264x2448 pixels, HD

8MP/3MP cameras,

4GB HD, 1GB RAM,

Dual Sims, 3G, etc

I bought it for an auntie and it's working out

great. The camera results are not as great

as an iPhone. But you are getting a great

bang for your buck: for exactly Rs. 15000/-

Sheikh 'For President' Chilli

@marcus

add 2 more k and you could be in line for a Sony Phone or a huwaie phone..

otherwise for chinese origin brands, Qmobile is doing great herein pk since its providing warranty too.

in any case..

"P for President" as Chilli said :)

Farhan "Istifa do ganje" _Ds

sheikh_chilli GFive looks like a pure chinese company because of its themes , ringtones and commercial ads so i’m not going for that :P

<span><a href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/user/17687-farhan-ds/" title=""><span>farhan_ds</span></a> Which Sony or Huwaei phone are you talking about?Link Please.</span>

cellmart.pk

search all brands according to ur buget..

xperia U, j and similiar..

Huwaie has been promoting its own 17k phone for some time.. there are ads and billboard everywhere.. search that site... their shop is in hafeez center..

Coolpad F1

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:, topic:”]

Hello guys,

I'm planning to buy a Smartphone.My budget is 15k,I have searched on Google and i have selected the following two phones :

*Voice Xtreme V60(Quad Core 1.2GHz , 1GB Ram , 12MP and 3MP Camera , 4.5' IPS)

*QMobile Noir i9(1.3 GHZ Quad Core , 1GB RAM , 8MP and 2MP Camera , 5' IPS).

Now can you people help me decide that which one is better?

Thanks,

[/quote]

I would suggest V60 over i9. But both are decent for the price. If you like the colorful scheme of i9 then i suggest you go with i10 instead, it's the same as i9 but with kitkat OS in the same price as the originally launched i9.

[quote="MarcusMarcel, post:6, topic:21466"]

sheikh_chilli GFive looks like a pure chinese company because of its themes , ringtones and commercial ads so i'm not going for that :Pfarhan_ds Which Sony or Huwaei phone are you talking about?Link Please.

[/quote]

You know you can change all of that with custom launchers/tones/etc... But personally i wouldn't recommend G9, it is too bulky, not very friendly to hold. G10 Fashion seems a whole lot better but my opinion is based entirely on the specs, shape & the attractive price (no actual experience with the phone)...

Meh, grab a Nexus phone (Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4, whichever fits your budget).

Upsilon How’s i9 camera?Is it better than V60?

farhan_ds Bro Huawei phone has 512MB Ram :(

jDk Galaxy Nexus is discontinued and Nexus 4 is available for 33K while my budget is 15-16k

you are low in buget, what do you want? an HTC M8/ iphone 6 for 15k?

beggars canot be choosers (not implying you are, just the situation is like this)

buy the Xaiomi Red rice phone.. you will NEVER EVER get anything better in your buget than this...

if you'r looking for a used phone, than MOTO G is a perfect phone for you, and you can easily find it in market for 15K, i would never go for these chinese brands, chena phir chena ha :D

farhan_ds I’m going to buy Samsung Galaxy S or SII(used) :(. @mhasan92 Thanks , I will search for it.

mobilestore-pk-Q-mobiles-Noir-M90.jpg

Q Mobiles Noir M90 Can be a good choice under 15000/-

[quote=“rimtiaz, post:16, topic:21466”]

Q Mobiles Noir M90 Can be a good choice under 15000/-

[/quote]

It would actually be a great option if it weren't for it's crappy display. Seriously, a resolution of 480p running at 5.0 inches results in a disappointingly low PPI of 196... Other than that though, the rest of the specs are decent for the price. The battery in particular is rather impressive... in theory at least.

Q Mobiles Noir M90

Rs.14,900

5.0 inches, 480 x 854 pixels

Android OS v4.2 Jelly bean

1.3 GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7

microSD card (supports up to 32GB)

8GB built-in, 1 GB RAM

Li-Ion 4200 mAh battery up to 555 h

+

Plus 1 rupee discount........

http://www.mobilestore.pk/newmobileprices/q-mobiles/noir-m90-mobile-prices-specification

Lumia 530. Good one if like windows