Best online banking service?

Which bank do you think?

I am using Allied Bank and pretty satisfied. They offer sms alerts,you can log onto your account online and make a transaction of upto 250000 Rs. to more then 10 banks. And charge Rs.100 per online transaction. They also offer sms/email alerts for free..

That sounds good, but I am tired of opening accounts - so no Allied Bank for me :P

From what I have used so far, i.e. MCB, Standard Chartered, UBL, net banking of UBL seems to have the upper hand, followed by Std. Chtd. and MCB in that order.

i am using online banking services provided by standard chartered bank. i am quite satisfied with this utility which offers top up services for prepaid mobile as well as Vptcl users in addition.

i,m using mcb n allied bank ,,,,remitance limit for mcb is only 20000 per day, but it good to track ur transactions

20k per day thats too bad not fair with users but i don't care i pull all my money out

Using online banking service of UBL and very happy with it.

using hmb online service but not satisifies 100% i can give them 30 oput of hundred they hav not any online transication option u can just check ur acount balances and other transacation only but they good option of sms alerts on debit and credit when i hav my salary in acount i get an sms alert its good

Asalam OAlaikum ALL

My question is that I have an account on Habib bank ltd. I have to pay monthly car installment to UBL bank through checks which is a problem for me. Is there any possibility to directly transfer the required amount from my HBL account to UBL account for car installment. I heard that the direct debit facility is for same banks and not for different ones.

Thanks,

Saad

i thinks standard charter is the best online banking service in pakistan allied bank also have good online banking i have just two accounts....about other banks i have no information.

Using Bank islami. And they are #$%# on islamic banking. Trust me never oppen an account in bank islami

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asalam OAlaikum ALL

My question is that I have an account on Habib bank ltd. I have to pay monthly car installment to UBL bank through checks which is a problem for me. Is there any possibility to directly transfer the required amount from my HBL account to UBL account for car installment. I heard that the direct debit facility is for same banks and not for different ones.

Thanks,

Saad

[/quote]

You should give UBL people a call… And find out. I think its a safer option to pay with credit card. So in case of a dispute you have the proper proof of payment…

is there any bank which provide online bill utility bils payment option of ptcl kesc ssgc and hesco plz reply

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is there any bank which provide online bill utility bils payment option of ptcl kesc ssgc and hesco plz reply
[/quote]

i’m paying my PTCL , SNGPL bill from past 6 years via MCB.

My LESCO bill is paid by Alfalah - so almost automated. MCB helps me very much as there’s no charge and i’m mostly traveling outside the country - i can just pay it from anywhere.

MCB is the best

Allied bank charges higher than other for online deposit hehehehehe.......MCB Is Free.........hahahahaha

Nice topic