Best Mobile Under 35k

Dear Experts,

I am looking for best mobile under 35k.

I don't wanna go for china mobiles !

I want to select from the below brands only

01) Samsung

02) LG

03) HTC

Please advise the mobile which has best camera quality, My preference is Camera only.

Siddique

What is your Preference in terms of NEW or USED ?

If you are ok with used phones than I will recommend you to buy LG G3.

Caution:- If you want to use LTE/4G in Pakistan :), buy only specific model and that is D850.

I don't mind New or Used one (should not be too old, for example > 10 months)

i am using LG G flex bought it for 24K its a good mobile i would say with really good battery backup

CAMERA
VIDEO

• Main: 13 MP AF BSI Camera
  • Front: 2.1 MP
  • 1080p Video Capture and Playback

HTC is china.

[quote=“djayz, post:5, topic:21983”]

HTC is china.

[/quote]

You might wanna take a look at the world map.

6zjO80L.jpg

Taiwan and china are not really the same place.

But if we talk about facts, then everything from Qmobile to Samsung & even Apple products are manufactured in china. So yeah, they're all "made in china". :P

[quote=“msiddique.bhatti, post:, topic:”]

Dear Experts,

I am looking for best mobile under 35k.

I don't wanna go for china mobiles !

I want to select from the below brands only

01) Samsung

02) LG

03) HTC

Please advise the mobile which has best camera quality, My preference is Camera only.

Siddique

[/quote]

It's funny that you say your priority is camera & then you leave out the brands that expertise in that area. If you want the best camera, you either go for SONY or NOKIA PureView series.

In your case I'm assuming you're not interested in Windows Phones (or the glorious Symbian), hence I'll tell you to go for SONY Xperia Z1. It has a 20MP Exmor RS sensor cam with a wide lense. Image & video quality is brilliant. The phone is in your range and serves your purpose well, hence i suggest you to go for it!

write a letter to nikon company that i want nikon dslr camera with sim slot & calling features.. (something like NIKON D5200 4G)

thanks bro , it will check sony too.

[quote="armada, post:8, topic:21983"]

write a letter to nikon company that i want nikon dslr camera with sim slot & calling features.. (something like NIKON D5200 4G)

[/quote]

not very funny sir :)

[quote=“armada, post:8, topic:21983”]

[/quote]

Best post in this thread.

+++1 :D