Best mobile phone video player?

Hey, whats the best mobile phone video player for symbian? I've got real player, but it isn't able to play most formats.

use Divx

No worries, i was converting to mpeg mp4, which wasn't working, but i just tried h264 mp4, and its working great, and its also a better codec, so the problem is solved, but everyone is welcome to post any good mobile phone video player softwares here for others to try.

any media player that could cost you bit to get it

core player

symbian... ugh...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey, whats the best mobile phone video player for symbian? I’ve got real player, but it isn’t able to play most formats.
[/quote]

Better get one of the best mobile phone :)

@ShoukaT So you too abandoned symbian eh? IMO, its still pretty decent... anyways, i remember you used to have a 5800, and maybe your sister had a 5530? Am i right? If so, can you ask your sister & tell me how the battery timing was? I've bought a second-hand 5530, and the battery timing is terrible, after a full charge, it only lasts about 10 minutes while in use! and thats unacceptable! I like the phone, but this thing is making me furious.

And i was wrong about it not supporting mpeg-mp4 codec, seems like both mpeg-mp4 & h264 mp4 are working, but from different video converters, Now I'll just have to convert short clips first before converting full videos.

smartmovie

Runs .avi files no matter what the Res

@ShoukaT Disregard that, I've bought a new battery, and its performing great now. Issue resolved.

@ShoukaT So you too abandoned symbian eh? IMO, its still pretty decent… anyways, i remember you used to have a 5800, and maybe your sister had a 5530? Am i right? If so, can you ask your sister & tell me how the battery timing was? I’ve bought a second-hand 5530, and the battery timing is terrible, after a full charge, it only lasts about 10 minutes while in use! and thats unacceptable! I like the phone, but this thing is making me furious.
[/quote]

yup you are right i had a 5800…

but now i have moved to elite stuff… =P Android is truly awesome… Samsung Galaxy S i9000

now i know all the fun i was missing sticking to Nokia and Symbian…

well yeah my Sis has a 5530 and her 5530 is going fine… and she is satisfied with the battery timing…

well i m glad you found solution to your battery problem…

i d strongly advise you too to move away from Symbian … it sucks…it lags so much in it self what good user experience it can give… its not a geek’s standard… believe me … its bullsh*t …

@deffury

SmartMovie sucks in S60v5… for me it lagged all the way in my 5800…

I spend some happy hours with my friends iPhone 4 its amazing and comes with more powerful camera improvements more thinner he had bought some pure native Apps on it and in which those i liked was timelapse for camera and 360 larger panorama shots iOS is great

apps are amazing in their store ;)

@ShoukaT Wow, that was fast. :P

And yeah, my next upgrade will be to android, maybe one of them xperias or such.

@ShoukaT Wow, that was fast. :P

And yeah, my next upgrade will be to android, maybe one of them xperias or such.

[/quote]

lol…

yeah yeah i know… today i just randomly got reminded about this thread so i searched it and replied … :)

Divx

core player is the best videoapplication

Mobo player for android blows.

Mobo Player & QQ Player for android both are Good.