Best Jobs Website?

I use rozee.pk to find jobs. I have been using it for couple of years and got some interview calls too but for the past 5-6 months I am just not getting any call at all :(

Do you guys know any other good website for jobs?

@jani jigger, kis kissam ki job chahyae ha?

None.

[quote=“attock, post:2, topic:22048”]

@jani jigger, kis kissam ki job chahyae ha?

[/quote]

Anything from Computer Operator to Jr. Graphic Designer, Data Entry Operator to Office Assistant.

If you or any one is good in VB6 I have a lot of work for them which they can do from home. But you have to be very good in VB6.

[quote=“MAB, post:5, topic:22048”]

If you or any one is good in VB6 I have a lot of work for them which they can do from home. But you have to be very good in VB6.

[/quote]

a person should be genius in vb6 then.

[/quote]

I am sorry but I am not into coding stuff :(

I am graphic / web layout designer. If you like you can see my works here decentbanners.com and dezinefan.com

[/quote]

I have years of experience in VB6 + MS SQL Server ........

As far as my experties are concerned I donot think there is anything which I can't develop in good old VB6 ......

[quote=“jani, post:, topic:”]

I use rozee.pk to find jobs. I have been using it for couple of years and got some interview calls too but for the past 5-6 months I am just not getting any call at all :(

Do you guys know any other good website for jobs?

[/quote]

THat is Probably because massive compitition ...... :mellow: