Best internet provider for Bahria Town Rawalpindi

Hi guys,

I live in Phase 1, Bahria Town rawalpindi & am currently using wi-tribe. I'm not really happy with it as i often get slow browsing and download speeds (usually in peak hours). So i'm thinking of moving to a different company.

I can't get a fixed landline so PTCL etc are out of the question. That just leaves me with wateen and qubeen. Are there any people living in bahria town who are familiar with these two and which one would you recommend? Thanks for the help.

[quote=“Getafix, post:, topic:”]

Hi guys,

I live in Phase 1, Bahria Town rawalpindi & am currently using wi-tribe. I’m not really happy with it as i often get slow browsing and download speeds (usually in peak hours). So i’m thinking of moving to a different company.

I can’t get a fixed landline so PTCL etc are out of the question. That just leaves me with wateen and qubeen. Are there any people living in bahria town who are familiar with these two and which one would you recommend? Thanks for the help.

[/quote]

Just Call Qubee. They’ll give you a free demo. And its better than Wateen IMO. I live in Korang Town Isb. (Fairly Close) and Qubee’s perfomance is way better than Wateen here.