Best Internet For Low Ping ? guyzz

AOA guys ! i wanna ask which internet is best for gaming currently am using ufone 3g ping always above 400 which is awful . i have used ptcl but their costumer support and unstable modem , poor line quality is bad otherwise ping is usually b/w 150-200 currently i am thinking of worldcall cable internet 2mbps in 1000/rs pretty good as i have read reviews and tests so it is proven that if we get ping on dsl 100 then on cable net it should be 60-70 and we leave all those snr and sh*t with dsl but with cable broadband in peak hours shared bandwidth cause low speed Which isn't a headache for me all i need is a low ping connection +need a good stable (unlike peetcl modem) connection so my piorities lwo ping stable net 24/7 working suggest me a good internet thanks also need advice from seniors thanks

DSL because it does not need UPS, cable needs backup so in some areas Wordcall also has loadshedding while in others they have generators and in others they have UPS. You may try to get on Fiber and get a new wire installed from pole to your house without any breaks.

[quote=“Myelin, post:2, topic:21897”]

DSL because it does not need UPS, cable needs backup so in some areas Wordcall also has loadshedding while in others they have generators and in others they have UPS. You may try to get on Fiber and get a new wire installed from pole to your house without any breaks.

[/quote]

in my experience worldcalls pings tend to be around 250-300ms+ and ptcl's around 180-250+

There's no solution. Pings has and always will suck. Move to another country if you want better pings. That's the only solution.

[quote=“jDk, post:4, topic:21897”]

There's no solution. Pings has and always will suck. Move to another country if you want better pings. That's the only solution.

[/quote]

or you could just setup some local gaming servers, thats a bit cheaper than moving to another country.

Already went that route countless times. Cheaper alternatives always get DDoS'D to oblivion.

Thanks Guys For your help , i have bought a dongle 4g LTE Supported using with zong 4g currently my ping on western server is only 120-150 thats the best way to live in pakistan (my opinion) :)

120-150? amazing, i tried on my zong (3g) barely got 300ms on it, usually ended up with 400-500

[quote="jDk, post:6, topic:21897"]

Already went that route countless times. Cheaper alternatives always get DDoS'D to oblivion.

[/quote]

arent there ddos protection services?

They're not cheap AFAIK

the ultimate solution to your all problems in Pakistan is leave the Pakistan... I agree with the comment #04

leaving pakistan is the ultimate solution for all your problemo's not just the internet one, while world is browsing on fiber optic we are still using sh#tty DSL services.

somedays ago i played far cry 3 for the second time and i just went into thinking when "Vaas saying to Jason Brody that " meaning of Insanity is to keep doing one thing over and over again and expecting different results"

that what's we are doing keep voting for same political parties and d!ckheads leaders again and again thinking that this time there will be some change.

ftw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2oj4rm

thanks to worldcall i wont be shifting my entire family to a another country, getting around 160-180ms pings on most servers (counter strike:GO)

[quote=“archim3des, post:12, topic:21897”]

thanks to worldcall i wont be shifting my entire family to a another country, getting around 160-180ms pings on most servers (counter strike:GO)

[/quote]

you know that this ping will be considered insane and un-playable by first world country people, who usually have fth connections with speed 50Mbps and onwards.

try playing some hardcore games like BF4 and COD:Ghosts online and you will see.

low pings and higher upload speeds will always be a dream for everyone here

Sometimes a vpn helps as it compresses data between server and client. Many gamers use OpenVPN, with encryption disabled, which functions as a very low latency UDP tunnel.

Home -> Good ISP routing -> VPN server -> Game server (~50ms RTT)
Home -> Bad ISP routing -> Game server (110ms RTT)

I can help you with such a VPN setup if you are interested.

Otherwise, I saw some one here hosting a gaming server on PTCL, not sure how, but if you can get it hosted on PTCL you are all set.

[quote=“Abdulhadi_Khan, post:, topic:”]

AOA guys ! i wanna ask which internet is best for gaming currently am using ufone 3g ping always above 400 which is awful . i have used ptcl but their costumer support and unstable modem , poor line quality is bad otherwise ping is usually b/w 150-200 currently i am thinking of worldcall cable internet 2mbps in 1000/rs pretty good as i have read reviews and tests so it is proven that if we get ping on dsl 100 then on cable net it should be 60-70 and we leave all those snr and sh*t with dsl but with cable broadband in peak hours shared bandwidth cause low speed Which isn’t a headache for me all i need is a low ping connection +need a good stable (unlike peetcl modem) connection so my piorities lwo ping stable net 24/7 working suggest me a good internet thanks also need advice from seniors thanks

[/quote]

well u don’t have to leave this country just switch to zong 4g mifi or wingle and u will get good speeds. When I did a speed test on ookla my download speed was about 30.99 and ping about 120-150 on Lithuania and American server of cs 1.6

Well the device purchasing price is 2000 and 50 GB is 2000 And 24 GB for 1500

boss that’s not the solution ab agr is planet earth pe earthquakes aaty to iska mtlb ye to nhe k mars pe chly jaeyn …that’s just a opinion dnt take it emotinally

I live in Lahore and use Telenor. I get a ping from 60-70