Best graphics card manufacturers?

So there are these so many graphics card manufacturers available, such as XFX, EVGA, INNO3D, HIS, ASUS, MSI, SAPPHIRE, DIAMOND, etc.

Which ones are best overall? and why?

In my opinion, Sapphire for AMD/ATI & EVGA for NVIDIA are best.

There are no best in the GPU world. Each of these Manufacturers tweak the base card, which can cause infinite number of results (Good and bad). That's why when you go to a review of a card you will see that performance varies from card's manufacturers.

Also there's no GPU distributor in Pakistan, so if it gets busted then dont think you can get it replaced quickly.

XFX and Asus are the best

ATI : Sapphire , HIS , MSI.

NV : EVGA , MSI , BFG .

Asus is also good.

^ Are you saying that XFX isn't so good?

I'd agree with deffury that it depends from card to card. We should check the internet for reviews, and then buy the one thats best.

Guys, what do you think about Inno3D? I mean its always considered to be inferior to the others, while it indeed is not bad in quality, is cheaper & normally comparative to others.

If it is just because its cheaper, then thats a stupid logic, i mean just because something is cheaper than other doesn't mean its bad/low quality/inferior to others.

They are all very good. Each has their own specialty. Some have awesome warranties, some have cool cooling solutions, some are factory over clocked. Inno 3D is also a very good brand since all their cards come with a custom cooling solution.

@Ultimate

Yeah I agree with you. There is nothing wrong with Inno3D. It just comes with cheap package, and I think thats what's putting everyone off.

Well dont know about other card models but I have compared Inno3D 9500gt with MSI 9500gt, I ran some benchmark tests and there was considerable amount of diff. Between the two..MSI's performance was alot better..and it's obvious if it is cheap then it means the components in the card are of poor quality or the card dont have enough features

Ask me and i'll say MSI and HIs for ATI cards and for Nvidia i'll vote EVGA.

my vote goes for HIS ATI cards

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

it’s obvious if it is cheap then it means the components in the card are of poor quality or the card dont have enough features
[/quote]

That’s not entirely true. They may be selling it cheap by removing certain components, which may reduce performance but only slightly. The same hold s for expensive GPUs.

That’s not entirely true. They may be selling it cheap by removing certain components, which may reduce performance but only slightly. The same hold s for expensive GPUs.

[/quote]

what exactly can those components be?

Removing a capacitor, reducing the size of card, restrict the overclocking, etc

Removing capacitors will make the PCB unstable. The only way they can make it cheaper is by using cheap capacitors, resistors etc etc which will make the card unstable. But inno3D isnt one of those brands, their cards arnt that cheap compared to EVGA

Sapphire ATI cards are also good...

Guys, this is off-topic but i just tried GPUZ for the first time on my new HD4670, and OMG my gpu's temp is around 75c. Thats not normal is it? What should i do?

*My PC specs are available on the "Share your PC specs" thread. (1st post, 1st page)

Get some extra fan and Cooler master casing and stuff.

You shouldnt care much, I was reading a review of a gpu dont exactly remember the name but in it, it was written that, that gpu can heat up to 100 C, Seriously! :-o

If it really bothers you then you can manually increase fan speed by a software, I think its ATI tray for ATI cards, not sure!

There is a temp. Limit above which the GPU is damaged!, you may check the internet for your card limit

Get some extra fan and Cooler master casing and stuff.

You shouldnt care much, I was reading a review of a gpu dont exactly remember the name but in it, it was written that, that gpu can heat up to 100 C, Seriously! :-o

[/quote]

No, no GPU should go to a 100 despite whatever the cooling, whatever the situation. 75 is way too hot for a 4670