Best geyser

Dear Members

I want to install two gas water geysers (one for ground floor and one for upper story of my house).

There is 2 wash rooms and one kitchen on both stories.

--

Can anyone guide me the best geyser in Pakistan with below features?

1) Efficiently

2) Reliable

3) Reasonable bill, should consume reasonable gas.

Please guide!

Siddique

Consider instant geysers. They save gas (only turn on when needed), simplify water pipe layout, can provide hot water in seconds and do so for as long as needed.

Cons are that they require batteries (high capacity D size cells, IIRC), good water and gas pressure to operate at rated capacity, increased piping for gas connection(s) (plus exhaust if needed) and will require more units to be installed depending on number and placement of hot water outlets.

Read these for more details:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_heating#Tankless_heaters

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/non-wheels-discussions/119560-buying-instant-geyser-need-your-feedback

The argument for tankless in Pakistan is gas prices will be increased rapidly over the next few years. But a lot of newer technology doesn't work well in Pakistan, and gas pressure and good water supply don't look good in forecasts. Decisions!

Solar Gysers..!!

Pros:

Solar gysers will use solar power to keep the water warm all day for no cost using solar heat to power your gyser.. the tubes will warm up all the running water, so you end up with always warm water all winter..

Cons..

One time expense..

Dear All

Thank you for your time.

Now there are three options

1) Insta Gas geyser - 6 liter to 12 liter

2) General Geyser like Super Asia / Singer

3) Solar Geyser

I have email few dealers who are dealer with solar geyser, I'll check the price and installation charges and then will decide.

How about Insta Gas geyser, Shall i consider that one, if solar will not affordable for me ? or shall i go for normal gas geyser like Super asia or singer ?

Insta Gas geyser - 6 liter to 12 liter

any suitable option please ! any guidance or personal experience.

I'll thankful if someone share his personal experience based on my requirements.

Well we have two instant geysers of 6-8 litres capacity (canon and United) in our home. They work great for washrooms. One supplies hot water to two washrooms because they are adjacent while other caters to one washroom and a kitchen. If u opt for instant geyser, then u will need atleast two and maximum 4 units, depending on capacity of geysers and distance of kitchen/washrooms from it. We have many houses in our mohalla where people have installed one 6-litre geyser per washroom/kitchen and still they are happy with their bill.

Btw, I do not agree with @asad here. New geysers do not require high water pressure input. High capacity batteries are also not needed, they run with chanda battery cells (motay walay 2 cells)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“warewolf1, post:8, topic:20480”]

Btw, I do not agree with @asad here. New geysers do not require high water pressure input. High capacity batteries are also not needed, they run with chanda battery cells (motay walay 2 cells)

[/quote]

The high pressure input was something I experienced some time back. That was an old installation so dunno about newer models.

As for the cells, those 'motay walay cells' are the high capacity D size cells referred to in my post.

Sorry about that, I didn't know they are called D size cells.

Sir jee,

I have end up to have Gas geyser, 35 gallon.

Can someone tell me the best brand for it.

I have short listed 3.

1) NASGAS

2) Singer

3) Super Asia.

Please tell me which one is best. if someone has personal exp or knowledge of any above prodcut.