Best Dsl Modem

i am using 2 PTCL DSL connection.......ptcl give me HUAWEI modem...as it hangs within 48 hours....den i hav to switch off and again switch on after 20 mins den it works perfect for next 48 hrs.....i change my 1 modem ...i install PLANET modem....its excellent...i am using from 8 months....no hanging nothing...i want an other modem to change....but not planet....can any 1 suggest me the best modem...which doesnt hangs.....no prob if its costly....just tell me the make and model number.....

i m using zte 831 from last 1.5 yrs

i think its great nd cheap tooo

Im using Shiro by PTCL no issue since the first day!

Its best for me

dude the modems are all fine all have basic functions but the issue always narrows down to ur line..... if ur line stats are good crappy Chinese modem will do but if ur stats are bad even the best modem will have problems syncing..

i suggest that there should be thread in PTCL section which shud b dedicated to modems provided by PTCL

If you can buy 12 volt adapter then shiro is best 4 u........

HUAWEI is best specially i f u want to attach more than one computer and secondly its the most expensive and stable one......

Usin Huawei HG510...no issues so far..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i suggest that there should be thread in PTCL section which shud b dedicated to modems provided by PTCL
[/quote]

there is already a sticky thread PTCL Modems+Router foh that!!