Best directed movies ever

hello people,i am learning film making so i want to improve my direction skills.

please refer me some of your favorite movies(in sense of best direction)

i have watched very much of Spielberg & hitch-cock's.

so please post them in a.s.a.p

thanks

Watch every movie directed by these fellows: Sir Ridley Scott, Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, Martin Scorsese and maybe Alfonso Cuarón. In fact, I'll throw in Paul Greengrass as well, though he has only a few films under his belt yet. Guy has some serious potential.

thanks a lot :)

The Shining

Seven

Pulp Fiction

Pi

Barry Lyndon

yea the shining & pulp fiction are already on my hard :)

can you tell me release dates for seven & pi?

Se7en 1995

Pi 1998

downloaded the pi yesterday.now se7en :)

thanks

Try animated movies and series too

Death Note (series)

The Fox and the Hound

Jungle Book

Lion King

Snow White

Up

Toy Story 2

Monsters Inc.

Spirited Away

Ponyo

Howl's Moving Castle

death note? isn't that anime? :o

yeah i saw UP somewhere in the oscars.

anyway thank you :)

There are two movies that i think are directed beautifully are 2010 and Avatar. I really love those movies and i love the way the entire movie is been shot. both have amazing work in the movie.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There are two movies that i think are directed beautifully are 2010 and Avatar. I really love those movies and i love the way the entire movie is been shot. both have amazing work in the movie.
[/quote]

thanks a lot :)

but kis nay nahi daikhin abhi tak? :D

the raging bull featuring DeNiro

the raging bull by featuring DeNiro
[/quote]

it’s a new one for me,lemme grab it :)

thanks

it’s a new one for me,lemme grab it :)

[/quote]its based on a true story, directed by Martin Scorsese (i hope i spelled the second name right).

its based on a true story, directed by Martin Scorsese (i hope i spelled the second name right).
[/quote]

yup it’s the same Martin Scorsese :)

20 minutes to go :D

death note? isn’t that anime? :o
[/quote]

Your Point ?

Any how, also read comics (Spiderman, Xmen, Batman), they give loads of inspiration, and story sketches are a part of direction as well.

Your Point ?

Any how, also read comics (Spiderman, Xmen, Batman), they give loads of inspiration, and story sketches are a part of direction as well.

[/quote]

nothing : D

yup i read some of them when i don’t have another thing to do lol,i agree with you traditional art is the building process.

i have been through your photo-stream as well.nice photos.

off the topic

do you have any idea of canon 550d’s price? here in pakistan.

Thanks,

As for the price, Just find its original price in amazon and then apply 30% to it. My recommendation,"Buy it from amazon and have someone send it to you"

Thanks,

As for the price, Just find its original price in amazon and then apply 30% to it. My recommendation,“Buy it from amazon and have someone send it to you”

[/quote]

yeah i saw an amazing offer on another site,but again what’s the guarantee that ill get it or not? :S

and if something’s missing then it’s not so easy to claim to a foreign country.so it’s better to get it from the nearest point

What I meant was that you buy it via site, and then address it to a relative or friend in that country. Then ask them to bring it along when they come to Pakiland. As for the products safety/quality, ask your relatives to check the product, if there is any issue then ask them to claim it..