Best city in northern part of Pakistan to live permanently

Well I am interested in views and guidance from members regarding northern part of Pakistan. This post is not about vacation cities of northern Pakistan. but more about to live permanently.

Well Pakistans northern part is not very well explored and quiet frankly majority of us Pakistanis doesn't know much beyond few vacation cities.

To be honest I am sick and tired of living in desert and semi arid desert part of Pakistan when in the same country areas exist which are climate and natural beauty wise are no different than Europe....... , so I am very much interested in moving permanently to live in one of the cities in north where there snows and climate is cold and pleasant, obviously me being grown up in major ciites of Pakistan (Sialkot, Lahore and presently in Karachi) so I am not looking to end up in some northern pind only just because it snows there, so at least the city must have some level of modern city infrastructure and good prospects for the future development to become one of the major city of pakistan.

Your input would be appreciated.

Haripur

preferably near Tarbela Lake

or in Siri Kot

these areas are not very far away from Islamabad and an hour's drive through M1 can take you to the capital.

you supposed to be leaving Pakistan permanently now what?

Oh well dude.. I have been living in Abbottabad from 13 to 14 years.I do work in Islamabad.In northern parts except abbottabad you wont find any better place to live.To add few things regarding Abbottabad is that it used to snow alot in late 90's and early 2000 over here but with the passage of time and with the arrival of gas that thing has gone forever... it does snow but its just for an hour or two.The kakul moutains do coverup with snow every year..regarding weather in winters..its pretty harsh.The temperature hovers in minus in the nights.This year the cold was swear...Its cold because Galyat mountains are near by and it had snowed seriously over there.. more than 4 to 5 feet & yesterday it has snowed again i guess add a feet more.. today's thand is serious again *icy windsss* :ph34r:

@all who posted so far in this thread.

why can't we have pakistan like this all over from karachi to gilgit and beyond, people enjoying having fun, living happy life. WHAT THE F-UCK KIND OF CRAP WE GOT FREAKIN TALIBAN, TERRORISM AND OTHER S-HIT.really really sick and tired of this man.

armada if stuff is like this as seen in youtube clip all over pakistan 24/7, 365 days a year then who the f-uck wants to leave pakistan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2FRLk3ucs

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:, topic:”]

Well I am interested in views and guidance from members regarding northern part of Pakistan. This post is not about vacation cities of northern Pakistan. but more about to live permanently.

Well Pakistans northern part is not very well explored and quiet frankly majority of us Pakistanis doesn’t know much beyond few vacation cities.

To be honest I am sick and tired of living in desert and semi arid desert part of Pakistan when in the same country areas exist which are climate and natural beauty wise are no different than Europe… , so I am very much interested in moving permanently to live in one of the cities in north where there snows and climate is cold and pleasant, obviously me being grown up in major ciites of Pakistan (Sialkot, Lahore and presently in Karachi) so I am not looking to end up in some northern pind only just because it snows there, so at least the city must have some level of modern city infrastructure and good prospects for the future development to become one of the major city of pakistan.

[/quote]

Thanks God you admitted that Pakistan has some worth living place. Otherwise, you always seem to be anti Pakistan Pakistani.

[quote=“koder, post:4, topic:16542”]

Oh well dude… I have been living in Abbottabad from 13 to 14 years.I do work in Islamabad.In northern parts except abbottabad you wont find any better place to live.To add few things regarding Abbottabad is that it used to snow alot in late 90’s and early 2000 over here but with the passage of time and with the arrival of gas that thing has gone forever… it does snow but its just for an hour or two.The kakul moutains do coverup with snow every year…regarding weather in winters…its pretty harsh.The temperature hovers in minus in the nights.This year the cold was swear…Its cold because Galyat mountains are near by and it had snowed seriously over there… more than 4 to 5 feet & yesterday it has snowed again i guess add a feet more… today’s thand is serious again icy windsss :ph34r:

[/quote]

lol u forgot one thing: OBL :D

[quote=“kamran1x1, post:, topic:”]

Well Pakistans northern part is not very well explored and quiet frankly majority of us Pakistanis doesn’t know much beyond few vacation cities.

To be honest I am sick and tired of living in desert and semi arid desert part of Pakistan when in the same country areas exist which are climate and natural beauty wise are no different than Europe… , so I am very much interested in moving permanently to live in one of the cities in north where there snows and climate is cold and pleasant, obviously me being grown up in major ciites of Pakistan (Sialkot, Lahore and presently in Karachi) so I am not looking to end up in some northern pind only just because it snows there, so at least the city must have some level of modern city infrastructure and good prospects for the future development to become one of the major city of pakistan.

[/quote]

Northern Area is which is NOT in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and to somewhat excluding FATA (which borders Afghanistan) and sometime even excluding Pakistani controlled Kashmir. In other words, Gilgit-Baltistan is THE “Northern Area”.

Having said that, why would go live there? Only mullahs go there to “conquer” the area and “spread” their approved sect of Islam. If you don’t have a big beard and if you don’t look like a mullah and you have no support from any extremist sect then it will be an unpleasure event for a “foreigner” to live there. Sooner or later they will be in your town. They were there before and thank to Allah that Pakistani Military pushed them out but they will be back as soon as “War on Terror” will end in Afghanistan (about in a year or two). These mullahs butcher locals, just imagine a foreigner will worth nothing in the eyes of mullahs.

[quote=“Imran, post:7, topic:16542”]

lol u forgot one thing: OBL :D

[/quote]

Imran that was a drama seriously… choppers hovering around on May2 midnight lol …its was like US playing MW2 in abbottabad.

whatever it was drama or film but they made you was hiding OBL and that was the main point

[quote=“armada, post:10, topic:16542”]

whatever it was drama or film but they made you was hiding OBL and that was the main point

[/quote]

And thats the sad part of the fim or drama and no one in this gov has the guts to prove it wrong.

[quote=“wampyr, post:8, topic:16542”]

Northern Area is which is NOT in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and to somewhat excluding FATA (which borders Afghanistan) and sometime even excluding Pakistani controlled Kashmir. In other words, Gilgit-Baltistan is THE “Northern Area”.

[/quote]

So, Murree, Nathia Gali, Kalam, Malam Jubba, and Mingora are ‘‘southern Areas’’. Murree is ‘‘not’’ in Punjab. Nathia Gali and rest of mentioned hill stations are ‘‘not’’ in Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa. (An intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein)

[quote=“wampyr, post:8, topic:16542”]

Having said that, why would go live there? Only mullahs go there to “conquer” the area and “spread” their approved sect of Islam. If you don’t have a big beard and if you don’t look like a mullah and you have no support from any extremist sect then it will be an unpleasure event for a “foreigner” to live there. Sooner or later they will be in your town. They were there before and thank to Allah that Pakistani Military pushed them out but they will be back as soon as “War on Terror” will end in Afghanistan (about in a year or two). These mullahs butcher locals, just imagine a foreigner will worth nothing in the eyes of mullahs.

[/quote]

Yeah. Only Mullahs go there. Especially those mullah who are approved by ‘‘secret agencies’’.

----

is these areas are still safe for living ?

Khurram Shahzad

Alaziz Online

[quote=", post:14, topic:16542"]

is these areas are still safe for living ?

Khurram Shahzad

Alaziz Online

[/quote]

Swat is safe now. Life there is back on track. Few tribunal areas are still at the verge of invasion by ‘‘Mullah’’ of ‘‘secret agencies’’. Some of these mullahs lack ‘‘circumcision’’. Some has ‘‘long beard and white skin’’ of Zionism. And some are terrorists of ‘‘Americana’’. All these three categories of ‘‘Mullah’’ are also active in Balochistan. Sindh Liberation Army is also an ‘‘organisation’’ of such mullahs.

Northern areas of Pakistan are worth living but unfortunately, most of them lack facilities of developed cities.

[quote=“blogger, post:15, topic:16542”]

Few tribunal areas are still at the verge of invasion by ‘‘Mullah’’ of ‘‘secret agencies’’. Some of these mullahs lack ‘‘circumcision’’.

[/quote]

:D

tell and guide him some west coast cities in USA he will love those

[quote=“blogger, post:15, topic:16542”]

Swat is safe now. Life there is back on track. Few tribunal areas are still at the verge of invasion by ‘‘Mullah’’ of ‘‘secret agencies’’. Some of these mullahs lack ‘‘circumcision’’. Some has ‘‘long beard and white skin’’ of Zionism. And some are terrorists of ‘‘Americana’’. All these three categories of ‘‘Mullah’’ are also active in Balochistan. Sindh Liberation Army is also an ‘‘organisation’’ of such mullahs.

Northern areas of Pakistan are worth living but unfortunately, most of them lack facilities of developed cities.

[/quote]

^ No offense, but you’re saying as if hamaray “Mullah” jaise doodh ke dhualy huay hain. Unse koi ghalat kaam to ho hi nahi sakta :D

@blogger

be careful while naming secret agencies. people get disappeared and went missing for years

[quote=“blogger, post:12, topic:16542”]

So, Murree, Nathia Gali, Kalam, Malam Jubba, and Mingora are ‘‘southern Areas’’. Murree is ‘‘not’’ in Punjab. Nathia Gali and rest of mentioned hill stations are ‘‘not’’ in Khyber Pakhtunkhuwa. (An intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein)

Yeah. Only Mullahs go there. Especially those mullah who are approved by ‘‘secret agencies’’.

[/quote]

NathiaGali is in District Abbottabad and same goes for Thandyani.Haripur,Abbottabad,Havelian ,Manshera are in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa.Murree comes under Punjab belt.

From JariKas(which comes after Haripur) the punjab starts.