Best Catalyst for Ati Radeon XPRESS 200?

any budy Know abt tha "Best" Catalyst for Integrated Graphic Card "Ati Radeon Xpress 200" ??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

any budy Know abt tha “Best” Catalyst for Integrated Graphic Card “Ati Radeon Xpress 200” ??
[/quote]

cant understand you

cant understand you

[/quote]

i think he means the Catalyst drivers for ATI grahpics cards

the latest version is always the best 1

don't install the catalyst software only the driver the catalyst software isnt needed and uses a lot of system resources

just uncheck the catalyst software

don’t install the catalyst software only the driver the catalyst software isnt needed and uses a lot of system resources

just uncheck the catalyst software

[/quote]

Respectfully sir … :P but i want to knOw that which Version is Comfortable with my Driver ?

i think he means the Catalyst drivers for ATI grahpics cards

the latest version is always the best 1

[/quote]

NO … all Latest Verion is not Comfortable and Reliable for Every Card ! actually every next Verion they Launched, there is an Issue or a Bug Fixed it on !

for example

Version : Ati Catalyst 7.1

Issue or Launched Reason : Fixed 2600XT Pixel Diversion in Call of Duty

why i install this Driver for my IGP/AGP ?? :o there is nothing NEW in this Version specially for my AGP/IGP !!

hOpe u Understand my Problem … :(

so .......... any one KNOW ?? :(

Respectfully sir … :P but i want to knOw that which Version is Comfortable with my Driver ?

[/quote]

install the driver that came with your motherboard

or download the driver from intel website that would be better

i had a asus p5rd1 board with onboard x200>>using the same drivers the came with motherboard>>i had no problems>>

i had a asus p5rd1 board with onboard x200>>using the same drivers the came with motherboard>>i had no problems>>
[/quote]

Yup … old is gold . i agree with you . but that old driver is not supported for Latest Games Textures . and Chk this … " download newest Driver for your IGP and share your 256MB Ram to your IGP From BIOS , then u see that in windows your Card Has 512MB Memory ;) "

its New and Koool… but unfortunately this newest Driver is not support the Old Games Like CS !! :( . cOz of Latest Ati’s Catalyst (8.4 or sumthing) my FPS in Counter Strike is about 40 to 50 :@ ! but my old driver gave me 100 FPS in CS :o .

soooo… any one ? who knOw the Best “CATALYST” for “Ati Radeon Xpress 200” ??