Best business in 15 lacks?

name the best business in 15 lacks only , city is karachi.

Ummm...you can barely buy a car in 15 lakhs. I think that amount is a bit low to start a business!

yes i know thts a little amount , some one asked me about starting a business in 15 lacks so i m taking opinion from the forum , alhamdoLILLAH i ma huge landlord.

Its a low amount but you can start with Scrap metal export coz the city is Karachi.

You can also start a small printing press. It would barely take budget of 6-10 lac.

But remember in any business start from smaller level so that there is a lower risk.

I've heared about import but export? Can you please eloborate more

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Its a low amount but you can start with Scrap metal export coz the city is Karachi.
[/quote]

^Sorry i wrote Export where i meant Import. Small importers buy scrap metal when its unloaded from ships.

start a call center or data entry farm also it depends which skills you posses or maybe buy "lays " of all that money and try your luck for rs 1 crore ? :P

start a call center or data entry farm also it depends which skills you posses or maybe buy "lays " of all that money and try your luck for rs 1 crore ? :P
[/quote]

Can you guide me regarding data entry jobs, I have been exploring this option for some time. But everything looks like a fraud.

Can you guide me regarding data entry jobs, I have been exploring this option for some time. But everything looks like a fraud.

[/quote]

sure , there are many websites online where one can get online data entry jobs , checkout these genuine websites :

www.freelancer.com

www.odesk.com

www.getacoder.com

www.elance.com

signup there as a data entry service provider and start bidding on open projects :)

Dear Nadeem, you can do a lot in 15 laks, its not that small amount. I know many ppl who have started with much lower amount and doing Mashallah Well now. It all depends how dedicated you are with ur business.

How much you want as a return, if you are serious and dedicated, u can meet me in person.

You can try poultry business in this amount,

A photoshop

A catering service+Decoration

A hair salon

buy cheap Properties at new schemes

^^ good ideas .

u can try stock market trading , its risky but more profitable

Open up a software house. Low expense. Good profit.

1. Get a Suzuki pickup van on rent.

2. Give order of 10 KG (or suitable amount) biryani daily to a biryani shop near your home which makes good biryani. This is a must! Alternatively you can also hire cook and helper but then it will increase cost. So just give order to some biryani shop which makes tasty biryani.

3. Get a PTCL Vfone connection

4. Load that biryani onto pickup, hire a driver and a helper and sell it near IT park and Faysal Bank head office on sharah e faisal

5. There are a total of 5 buildings Dada bhoy, Caesars Towers (national IT park), Technology Park, Sea Breeze and Faysal Bank and there is dearth of eating shops here. There is one by the name of Peshawari Salty which sells 3rd class biryani (it's not even a biryani which it sells). There is one or two other shops too but they are very very small but cannot cater to all office people. So normally people order Student biryani or Karachi foods or some other place. There is also a service which delivers food in offices. But there is no proper biryani shop near by!!!

6. So get your pickup, park at sea breeze plaza after paying some money, use that PTCL Vfone to take orders and that helper boy will deliver to offices. It doesn't even have to be full day...just between 12pm to 4pm during lunch times. Just keep your price a little lower which you can easily do since your cost is low!

7. PROFIT!

Just to add: There is no business as the BEST business, its how you do it makes it good or bad for you, and finance comes secondary, the first thing is your attitude.

I have witnessed and being the part of setups worth billions and making loss. So, money matters yes, but not everything.

There is one idea I had, and wanted to implement it but I still cant manage the funds nor do I have wealthy friends:

- Get two rich gits witya

- build a 3 floor building with wedding halls that can accomodate atleast 100 people, each floor will have that hall.

- On that same building it will have a decorations shop, photoshop, makeup shop, and a pan shop.

- if possible build an underground parking for atleast 50 cars, while charging Rs5.

- Offer packages like if you pay this much then you get 20% off on the make up shop.

A Photo Shop is nice idea

or

start car's/ heavy machinery spare parts business, believe me there is a good profit in that and chances of loss a very little, if you sit in a proper market.

1. Get a Suzuki pickup van on rent.

2. Give order of 10 KG (or suitable amount) biryani daily to a biryani shop near your home which makes good biryani. This is a must! Alternatively you can also hire cook and helper but then it will increase cost. So just give order to some biryani shop which makes tasty biryani.

3. Get a PTCL Vfone connection

4. Load that biryani onto pickup, hire a driver and a helper and sell it near IT park and Faysal Bank head office on sharah e faisal

5. There are a total of 5 buildings Dada bhoy, Caesars Towers (national IT park), Technology Park, Sea Breeze and Faysal Bank and there is dearth of eating shops here. There is one by the name of Peshawari Salty which sells 3rd class biryani (it’s not even a biryani which it sells). There is one or two other shops too but they are very very small but cannot cater to all office people. So normally people order Student biryani or Karachi foods or some other place. There is also a service which delivers food in offices. But there is no proper biryani shop near by!!!

6. So get your pickup, park at sea breeze plaza after paying some money, use that PTCL Vfone to take orders and that helper boy will deliver to offices. It doesn’t even have to be full day…just between 12pm to 4pm during lunch times. Just keep your price a little lower which you can easily do since your cost is low!

7. PROFIT!

[/quote]

Techman are you working in one of those plazas? :D