Best bang for the buck A/C in the market, prices and advise please

Like the subject says, I'm looking for a good A/C that doesn't leave a giant bullet hole in my pocket.

Can be 1/1.5 ton. If anybody knows any good brands/new prices, please share.

Also, my electricity bill still in the vicnity of 3000-4000 rs, how much will it rise with an 8 hours use of the A/C daily?

.. removed ..

i dont' find the above reply helpful since i've already been through that whole thread twice. If you don't have any useful info, please don't clutter the thread.

.. removed ..

@isharis,

i'm not a n00b here, i've gone through that thread already and i told you about it in my first response to you here. So point some newcomers to different links. I started this thread just to learn about the latest and most affordable A/C. it is not related to any "MITSUBISHI Mr. Slim" (the thread you've been spamming to from here).

.. removed ..

@isharis

thank you for your scholarly and helpful reply , MODs please close this thread since isharis just made me realise that i was a n00b to ask for a valid question here. I guess next time when i need some help with tech related stuff, i should post him a PM and ask his holiness for any suggestions and advice about everything tech.

^

may be haris thought that he was chatting on their IRC channel........

What's this blasphemous IRC channel you speak of!?