Best backup wireless internet in Karachi?

Hey Guys,

I got a office in Karachi and past month we have been having a hell of a problem. Thing is, there is some digging happening in our area and its screwing with the PTCL lines. So now i want to get a backup to our Maxcom. What is best recommended company and package for karachi. Office is in Tauheed Commercial, Defense.

Thanks in advance!,

Najam

The only Wireless option is Wateen, get one of their 500Rs a month consumer packages.

They're unreliable, but still usable as a backup. Mobilink was also launching Wimax, but they're delayed their launch.

There are many other companies offering wireless solutions, but Wimax works better than most of them, and they're anywhere from 10 to 10,000 times the price.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey Guys,

I got a office in Karachi and past month we have been having a hell of a problem. Thing is, there is some digging happening in our area and its screwing with the PTCL lines. So now i want to get a backup to our Maxcom. What is best recommended company and package for karachi. Office is in Tauheed Commercial, Defense.

Thanks in advance!,

Najam

[/quote]

for a back up wateen is fine but remember it can not be used as a primary connection

its not reliable enough

Perfect!,

Looks like im getting it then.. :)

Thanks allot!!,

Najam

what a ripoff though, 6000 bucks just to get the connection? and 4gb/10gb caps? ppfftt..

useless.

Thats crazy!... well, i guess they need to make the profit they think they need.. Once it would be nice to see these companies drop the rates and cost to something that a regular person can get and not the rich...

but i guess they need to make there profits... :P