Best Android keyboard for 3.2 inch screen

Using the stock Android keyboard is a pain on 3.2 inch screen, specially when typing in roman Urdu.

Most of the times wrong key gets pressed (due to lack of space) and Android can't auto-correct it cuz of an alien language!!

Typing English is a breeze though. Any suggestions for a keyboard, which can make typing roman Urdu a lot easier? :/

[quote=“ehti, post:, topic:”]

Using the stock Android keyboard is a pain on 3.2 inch screen, specially when typing in roman Urdu.

Most of the times wrong key gets pressed (due to lack of space) and Android can’t auto-correct it cuz of an alien language!!

Typing English is a breeze though. Any suggestions for a keyboard, which can make typing roman Urdu a lot easier? :confused:

[/quote]

Use swype and write in English. You can also add roman Urdu words to swype’s custom dictionary. Or if you don’t want swype and you are going to insist to only use roman Urdu then try to turn on rotation and rotate your phone and your stock keyboard will appear in landscape mode which will be easier to type letters for your “alien” language.

I already do that. Add words to dictionary.

Which phone we are talking about?

Ijaz, HTC Explorer..

I use SwiftKey which is a paid app, but SwiftKey knows which word I am going to type next. It does this by analyzing one's typing and then offering most likely suggestions.

SwiftKey is it better than swype ?

I have found it better, I have both but use SwiftKey only.

It automatically adds Roman Urdu words to its dictionary and then suggests them if you start typing urdu.

Thanks, I've downloaded it and trying to get accustomed.

Beware of custom keyboards though as they may be sending the keystrokes to their servers. Don't include personal info such as credit card numbers or passwords in your text messages.

Swype is the way to go.