Best 1200 VA Pure Sinewave UPS in the market?

1 - obviously there is difference in charging between the 2 then.. try checking terminal voltages after battery full on both ups

2 - as long as it stays above 1.2 its fine.. as it will keep discharging and charging so there should be no sulphation.

@

jhagra what about now your experience about HEC inverter is running well ru satisfied with its performance? and what backup u getting now on it? is hec avail in 2kva 24volt?

@farhan...I have this clamp meter...as u can see the dial on 600v ..on this mode when i touch red cable with battery positive and black with negative, the readind it gives mostly remains on 12 and sometimes jumping to 13 and then back to 12 when checked both on luminous and individual battery of 24 v Maximum UPS and when i check 24 v battery bank it say 25 jumping to 26 and back...in bulk charging i have never witnessed 28 v so how come battery cut off voltage is 28 V...i guess my meter is not good as it cant give me reading in decimal like 12.8 etc can u suggest me a good one

2. so 1.2 specific gravity for a 90 % charged battery is normal

unitee are one of the reliable and affordable DC meters..

Farhan i bought UNI-T Multimeter capable of measuring both AC/DC voltage and current....when Maximum ups charges in float mode giving 0.15 Dc current to battery battery voltage stays at 14.10 volts where as Luminous UPS when on float mode gives 0.80 current to battery and battery voltage stays at 14.50 to 14.60 volts(note maximum ups specific gravity reading is at Float charge is 1.220 where as Luminous UPS gravity stays at 1.260 to 1.270)...so which one is ideal? and also what is the voltage required on battery terminals when on Float charge???

[quote=“Pathfinder, post:45, topic:20694”]

Farhan i bought UNI-T Multimeter capable of measuring both AC/DC voltage and current....when Maximum ups charges in float mode giving 0.15 Dc current to battery battery voltage stays at 14.10 volts where as Luminous UPS when on float mode gives 0.80 current to battery and battery voltage stays at 14.50 to 14.60 volts(note maximum ups specific gravity reading is at Float charge is 1.220 where as Luminous UPS gravity stays at 1.260 to 1.270)...so which one is ideal? and also what is the voltage required on battery terminals when on Float charge???

[/quote]

Can u plz share price and pics of that meter? and its used for DC amp checking or just dc volts?

@ pathfinder

all your readings are fine and within norms.. 1.25 is the normal sp gravity.. +/- .02 is no big deal..and float means float.. depends on battery life and quality, as well as ups charging capability.. so it cnot be accurately judged. still all is well.

Farhan bro what is gravity and how to check battry health?

@Farhan

Thank you

@ASIF.ALI

I bought it for 4,300 the shopkeeper was asking for 5000...another shopkeeper told me he sold it last year for 3,200 as he doesnt have it now so he doesnt know about current price...there were two models of UNI-T one was for 5000 and another 4000 according to the shop from where i bought the 4000 one can measure AC/DC volts but wasnt able to measure DC Current only AC Current..

@pathfinder

Thanks for reply is this meter can tel dc ampers also or just dc and ac volts?

and can u tel me how much maximum volts battry save and on how much volts ups shutdown?

@Asif.Ali

Yes it gives reading of both Ac and Dc current as in the above pic u can see 01.25 current is supplied by UPS and in screen upper left corner u can see DC... if one pushes BLUE Select Button then it gives reading of AC current..As per my knowledge maximum safe voltage is 14.5 and cuttoff voltage is 10.5...i would like Farhan to comment on this

Bro my ups homage on 13.5volts said full and cutoff on 10volts but from 13.5 battry drain in 15min to 11.2 and then again from 11 to 10volts in 30mint but only these 11.2 points give 4hrs backup on 150watt load is this normal or any fault in my battry or in ups?

4 hours backup on 150 watt load its good...what is ur battery size and amp/hour?? have u checked ur specific gravity readings when ups shutsdown due to low voltage?? to me your scenario is normal and ur ups is good

@pathfinder

battry 23pl 185amp about 8month old but was used first 2month and then not used 6mnth and local ups kill battry 1cell and i replaced with desi cell just hot plates.

and bro i dont know abc of battry how to check gravity? and what is gravity?

@Asif

Go to any battery shop and ask for hydrometer ...its a syringe type thing and u will get it from 100 to 150 rs...google hydrometer and specific gravity...u will come to know how to use it and how to measure the state of charge of a battery with it

judging from the lengthy discussions following, apparently everything has been answered by everyone.. i hope everyone is satisfied:)

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:20694”]

Claims canot be validated unlesstested properly, which is unfortunatkley not possible for every model available in market

reliability comes form repeated user reviews and load comparisons.

from most major brands available in market, APC and Cyberpower are most highly rated for reliability..Inverex and Homage are 2nd best and more afordable options than cyberpower.

VA doesnot mean Watts.. watts depend on power factor.. so check the watts before you buy so you donot buy an underpowered product..

for a simple layman example., there are many 3000VA models which may be 2200 Watts, 2400 Watts or 2700 watts. .. this also defines the efficiency...

[/quote]

Dear,

I want a best sine wave ups for home use to operate 2 fan, 2 energy saver and LED 32" and computer also. what you suggest for me while i am interested in APC. Is it better for me. Currently i am using Homage 12v, 650 watt but my battery phonex not getting fully charge, i think it has been defective due to over charge.

Please bro help me out in this situation.

which is better for home use APC or cyber power?

which model is best of APC sine wave ups for home use.

wana operate 2 fans, 2 energy saver, LED 32: and computer also