Beliscity website

there is something wrong with Belicity's website.... has anyone checked it out? Wonder if Hackers have gotten to it?

if you are looking for the shopping website, it is beliscity.com

and no hackers seem to be there as of 12:04 PM Pakistan time

There definitely was some problem with Beliscity yesterday. The site was displaying database error. Not sure whether it was due to hacking or a genuine problem with back end database.

Even right now, the web page skeleton is being displayed...the contents are still not there.

^ Seems to be fine now. :)

I went to Shophive today, they told me that Belicity's gone bankrupt and shut down.. I was like you guys are just saying that because they are your competitors, they're like it shut down 5 days ago.

Any confirmations ??

Apparently they're also selling the PS3 for 0 rs :D.

http://www.beliscity.com/toys_games_gaming_console_ps3/c17_171_876/index.html

Can i buy it for 0 and if they ask me to pay can i sue them ? :D..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Apparently they’re also selling the PS3 for 0 rs :D.
[/quote]

No wonder they’ve gone bankrupt then! :P

Can i buy it for 0 and if they ask me to pay can i sue them ? :D
[/quote]

Come on, you’ll end up paying more than what PS3 costs.

Their website was empty yesterday but it's working fine now.

I went to Shophive today, they told me that Belicity's gone bankrupt and shut down.. I was like you guys are just saying that because they are your competitors, they're like it shut down 5 days ago.

Any confirmations ??

[/quote]

Not sure about that. Shophive seems more likely to go bankrupt and shut down as they are smaller than Beliscity.

Their website was empty yesterday but it’s working fine now.

Not sure about that. Shophive seems more likely to go bankrupt and shut down as they are smaller than Beliscity.

[/quote]

Shophive doesn’t even have a credit card processor.

Is beliscity reliable source for buying something? Do they accept debit card ?

Is beliscity reliable source for buying something? Do they accept debit card ?
[/quote]

ya but they are bit expensive

it wasn't showing any pictures yesterday

i ordered a zippo lighter last week and the next day i recieved a call that the model you ordered is out of stock, plus we dont have most of the models listed. I asked him how i was supposed to choose then. he told me that i should give him a list of models and that if any one of them was available he will ship it. i gave him some model numbers and he said he will get back to me after checking if any of them was available.

Never called back.

Not professional behavior imho

Same thing happened to me too. Ordered a headphone but they said it was out of stock, and instead sent me a crappy earphone (they returned my money though).

Then a few weeks ago, I ordered a cell phone and had to contact them through email and phone several times before they shipped it. The cell phone arrived three weeks after purchase.

I previously purchased my LCD and TV tuner card from them and got it within two days without any problem. But lately Beliscity has been proving troublesome.

Shopped from Shophive only once and they shipped my product immediately, so I don't have any complaint against them so far.

beliscity sucks and has screwed up big time, it's better if they close down permanently !

if you want to buy computer items, go to "www.vmart.pk"

good service, and you usually get the product in a day or two and i think their delivery is free too, anyways, you also get a free item with your purchase, for e.g a free marker with a dvd sprindle, now that's what i call service.

For everyone's information, Abid Beli, owner of Beliscity.com has shifted to Dubai and is now doing property business. I might be able to get his contact number if anyone's interested.

Offtopic everyone seems to be going to dubai these days

Offtopic everyone seems to be going to dubai these days
[/quote]

i guess its the place to get rich

i guess its the place to get rich

[/quote]

AFAIK that the property business is booming in dubai